celeb

“Gaga never reached out to me” Perez on Gaga in ImACelebAus

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

I literally thought for a second you're Mariah's boyfriend...even the name I can't :air:

@KatieJudasGaga4:bradley:

i just googled who her boyfriend is.. well, i'm glad to be mistaken as him :ally:

desgosteng

i remember being a teenager n reading his site every day when it was huge in like 2008 or whatever and now when you visit it it's just riddled with popups and bizarre ads covering most of the page so it obviously doesn't make much money anymore and he's trying to get whatever money he can get out of it or w/e !!!!!

17 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

He’s so self-centred and delusional pls 💀

everyone gretchen GIF

I thought this stupid moron said that he was going to stop talking about the stupid damn falling out on his stupid celeb gossip blog. I thought he said he wasn't going to talk negatively about her. He's just using her to stay relevant at this point.

I want to punch him like will.i.am did.

Lighter
2 hours ago, mxnster said:

2013 tease :bradley:lady-gaga-perez-hilton-twitter-war.png

He cared for safety yet stalked Gaga and sent harmful text? Dumb ass bitch. I would send him death threats too during that time for all I care

Just now, Lighter said:

He cared for safety yet stalked Gaga and sent harmful text? Dumb ass bitch. I would send him death threats too during that time for all I care

little monsters did not hold back during this time

gaga-feud-8-19.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&

Archived