💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

“Gaga never reached out to me” Perez on Gaga in ImACelebAus

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Disgutang!! 🤢

And just like I said on twatter, if he didn't think he was in the wrong, then nobody can help him. He is a lost cause.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats stupid Luv
15 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

When last did he abuse you?

1. That kind of dismissal to claims of abuse is inherently problematic 

2. He very famously placed non consensual upskirt pictures of miley Cyrus on his platform 

3. he built a career on body shaming , and bashing celebrities 

4. he very famously stalked and tried to purchase property in lady gagas complex to emotionally mess with her 

amidst a whole other mess of abusive behaviour , these are just SOME of the things he has been proven to have done. You don’t have to be the victim of his abuse to speak out directly against his abusive behaviour , and it is a dangerous rhetoric to argue that.

8 minutes ago, Jaimie Hutton said:

1. That kind of dismissal to claims of abuse is inherently problematic 

2. He very famously took non consensual upskirt pictures of miley Cyrus 

3. he built a career on body shaming , and bashing celebrities 

4. he very famously stalked and tried to purchase property in lady gagas complex to emotionally mess with her 

amidst a whole other mess of abusive behaviour , these are just SOME of the things he has been proven to have done. You don’t have to be the victim of his abuse to speak out directly against his abusive behaviour , and it is a dangerous rhetoric to argue that.

So how does that make you obligated to be mean and disrespectful to him? How did any of those instances affect you personally? There's a difference between speaking out against abusive behavior and mimicking the same behavior which is what everyone here is doing so don't be so quick to pat yourself on the back. You think you know the entire story of Lady Gaga and Perez Hilton's story but you don't, you've taken the bits she's given you and come to your conclusion with no actual proof because you've seen what he puts on his site which you chose to view. I'm not saying he's a saint but I don't see the point in being toxic and hateful towards him when there's nothing to gain from it.

Imagine being capable of protecting this creature... It only makes you the same as him  

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

So how does that make you obligated to be mean and disrespectful to him? How did any of those instances affect you personally? There's a difference between speaking out against abusive behavior and mimicking the same behavior which is what everyone here is doing so don't be so quick to pat yourself on the back. You think you know the entire story of Lady Gaga and Perez Hilton's story but you don't, you've taken the bits she's given you and come to your conclusion with no actual proof because you've seen what he puts on his site which you chose to view. I'm not saying he's a saint but I don't see the point in being toxic and hateful towards him when there's nothing to gain from it.

Honey... It doesn't take much effort to realise what kind of thing Perrz is.... It's not only Gaga stuff it's what he did and still does to other people... Protecting him makes you same as him... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

1 minute ago, nikola said:

Honey... It doesn't take much effort to realise what kind of thing Perrz is.... It's not only Gaga stuff it's what he did and still does to other people... Protecting him makes you same as him... 

"Honey" no one is protecting him. But I can't see the point in posting horrible comment and acting like him which actually makes you the same as him. Some people even going so far as to speak on his parenting as if they know him personally. The way you defend negativity is sad. You obviously didn't mind the abuse since you took the time out to visit his site to see it all and went out of your way to read about it. 

9 hours ago, Jenina said:

It's crazy to me that Gaga was friends with him for so long. He's such a negative person and so opposite of her that it's surprising to me.

He was so far up her ass during that period. I reckon Gaga was blinded by his immense show of affection for her and didn’t see him for who he really was.

angels forever, forever angels

Well, he didn't spill much of anything new in that clip of show there.  I have never ever once visited his blog thing.

In general, I just hope that if celebrities are genuinely stalked, that they contact police and file restraining orders with actual evidence and documentation. If he had to be 1000 feet away, then no way he could buy an apartment in same building, etc.

Sneaky Oliver

Is he even famous to this day? Serious question. I thought we all have forgotten about him and his blog completely 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Mirages
11 hours ago, bryan said:

oh do we acknowledge his existence now? :ohwell:

I literally thought for a second you're Mariah's boyfriend...even the name I can't :air:

@KatieJudasGaga4:bradley:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

lavenderblondee
12 hours ago, COOOK said:

boo you whore mean girls GIF

I haven't laughed this hard over a reaction gif on GGD in a while omg :laughga:

LaLuna

Their feud happened almost 10 years ago and he's STILL running his mouth about her and playing the victim. Meanwhile, Gaga never mentions him and is living her life :queenga:

Archived