Like we have to reopen this drama

Where’s that jasmine masters clip

again a ****ing gain same old **** nothing new

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ltlmnstr
2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Thank God for that. There are some people in this industry that you should not be in contact with and he's one of them. I remember that he used to stalk her a lot, posting BS articles about her and he even gave her toxic messages on her phone (Gaga said this), he was obsessed with her in the worst way. Gaga was friends with a lot of people at the beginning of her career and some of them were toxic (u are introduced to a lot of people when you are in her position) but to be honest, she most likely didn't knew who to trust and we all know how Gaga's personality is.

The day she broke her hip and was all in the headlines because of it

He sent a photo of madonna holding a gun to her head with her sitting in a wheelchair with the words KARMA

He’s a vile person

ltlmnstr
41 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

On wich day is the show? Cause damn if this is only one of the first days he has two weeks to spill more. Not that I am scared but we all know what **** he can talk about

If I remember correctly she requested not to be mentioned on CBB UK when it aired that’s why none of her is mentioned. I forgot how she did it. Maybe she even paid who knows. But one clip had Perez mention her name and they lowered the volume and panned to cameras outside.

Luna Lovegood
3 hours ago, freebit said:

We're using the celeb tag loosely here aren't we?

I’m trying to find a rat tag but GGD is not rat friendly unfortunately 🤷🏻‍♀️

luna’s advocate

PoshLife

Enormously proud of Gaga for staying the hell away from this person. I completely support her in that.

gagzus

He literally got her drunk and started saying Born This Way was a flop and harassed her on his brief UK show 💀 why would she want anything to do with you she’s not obligated to care girl she’s said her piece and doesn’t like people who sponge off her.

And let’s not start with the awful sh*t he said and sent her when she broke her hip

srslyepic19

Yallll #LG6 must really be upon us if this fool is trying to stir up that decades old fame drama he had with Gaga. He isn’t even on anyone’s radar anymore, much less hers 🤣

GAGAVAGINA

He is so fake.. 

I understand why gaga was her friend.. He fully supported her when she was a nobody and he had a huge celebrity blog... The way he turned on her was too much.. When he saw it was cool to hate her he started to trash her like no others.. 

Tbh he is a vile person.. 

Troy Carter and akon coming for second and third places.. 

BUtterfield 8

I remember a few years ago I would check out his website almost everyday when it was at the height of popularity (when he was drawing vulgar stuff on paparazzi pics) 

He used to have a huge comment section. He barely get s anything anymore.

he has 2 children. I wonder how he makes his money now.

4 hours ago, Jenina said:

It's crazy to me that Gaga was friends with him for so long. He's such a negative person and so opposite of her that it's surprising to me.

24 minutes ago, GAGAVAGINA said:

He is so fake.. 

I understand why gaga was her friend.. He fully supported her when she was a nobody and he had a huge celebrity blog... The way he turned on her was too much.. When he saw it was cool to hate her he started to trash her like no others.. 

Tbh he is a vile person.. 

This and she's also said that she really believed he was going to change and bully people less on his site, which leads me to believe that he put up that front to stay friends with her when she became famous because he knew she didn't agree with that sh*t.

But as soon as the cameras started rolling, he treated her just the same and that's when she had enough and cut him off.

That was in July 2011 so they were friends for about 3 years.

Archived