💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

MANiCURE stems

Lighter

Featured Posts

Defmix100

No :bradley:

I know some people have that and I think some have ARTPOP (song) stems and Sexxx Dreams stems. Hopefully they leak someday but there are still things from The Fame which haven't leaked which will be 12 years soon

Lighter
13 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Didn't new vocals leak a week before or so? :oprah:

Yes but he won’t give it 

Lighter
14 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

No :bradley:

I know some people have that and I think some have ARTPOP (song) stems and Sexxx Dreams stems. Hopefully they leak someday but there are still things from The Fame which haven't leaked which will be 12 years soon

I’d also die for Aura stems

The MANiCURE stems did leak, I listened to them like a week ago, and I'm 99% sure I found them on GagaMediaArchives, so I'm surprised by your post...

The Aura stems won't ever leak though, since most of the instrumental was created by an underground group and sold to Gaga as a whole track, probably not patern by patern

Lighter
2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The MANiCURE stems did leak, I listened to them like a week ago, and I'm 99% sure I found them on GagaMediaArchives, so I'm surprised by your post...

The Aura stems won't ever leak though, since most of the instrumental was created by an underground group and sold to Gaga as a whole track, probably not patern by patern

No it didn’t this is their stems section

https://gagamediaarchives.com/category/audio/stems

it’s not there

Archived