Bad Romance 

Marry The Night 

Do What U Want (solo) 

Million Raisins

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually Manicure would have slayed. It's the catchiest and easiest song to sing to on the album, and that's all it takes to impress the GP. I agree that Diamond Heart should have been the first single on Joanne. All the others i'm fine with. 

GAGAVAGINA

Just dance or poker face

Bad romance

The edge of glory

Do what you want

Million reasons

Shallow or arutw

ChromaticPrincess

TF & TFM leads should never be changed:triggered: 

but DITD should’ve been a single either before or after Alejandro, and Alejandro should’ve only been a single in Europe, DITD for the rest of the world, and is promoted more 

BTW: Honestly keep it the same, MTN wouldn’t have been as iconic, #sorrynotsorry 

againt tho, TEOG should’ve gotten its full single treatment with a better video, Hair a single over You & I, and then HML and then MTN to close the era off. 

ARTPOP: Aura, but with Burqa in the lyrics, and a less aggressive drop, more like the 2012 demo, also the video HAS to be Telephone pt2 and and introduction to ARTPOP era. DWUW solo version or with Nelly/Venus as a second single. and GYPSY closes the era off, (I can live w/o a GUY video lol) 

Joanne: literally anything but PI, okay not anything but y’all get it. I think Diamond Heart would’ve at least done slightly better and way more indicative of the album, plus it would be easier to transition into A-YO & Million Raisins. Also promote John Wayne more after soup bowl, like at the Grammys. 

ASIB: again keep it the same, but INLA gets an official release:triggered:

TL;DR - PI is really her only bad lead, we wouldn’t have the Gaga today if the leads from TF+TFM were changed While BTW definitely has more lead single worthy options, I don’t wanna live in the world where BTW wasn’t the lead. As for ARTPOP maybe if Aura was toned down a lil bit and it’s video was the Telephone sequel then yeah sure, but we know 2013ga would never lol. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

HookerOnAChurch

1. Poker Face 

2. Monster 

3. Marry the Night

4. Aura or Do What U Want 

5. Million Reasons or Diamond Heart

people including a star is born but not cheek to cheek 

tragic :excuseu:

hot blondes in odd positions

Mean Winchester

Honestly, lead singles are not enough because some are already iconic. So....here's my singles order from Lady Gaga.

The Fame (Keep as it is :ally: plus some new singles)

Just Dance -> Poker Face -> LoveGame (Album Release Single) -> Beautiful, Dirty, Rich -> Paparazzi -> Strastruck

The Fame Monster 

Bad Romance (Absolutely) -> Monster (Album Release Single) -> Telephone -> Alejandro -> Speechless

Born This Way

Marry The Night -> Born This Way -> The Edge Of Glory -> Scheiße (Album Release Single) -> Judas -> Heavy Metal Lover

ARTPOP

G.U.Y. -> Venus -> Applause (Album Release Single) -> Aura (Telephone sequel) -> Do What U Want (ft. Christina) -> Gypsy (Tour Video)

Spoiler

LG5

Frankensteined -> [404 Error Not Found].......

Joanne 

Million Reasons -> Diamond Heart -> Dancin'in Circles (Album Release Single) -> Perfect Illusion -> Joanne

A Star Is Born

Shallow -> Always Remember Us This Way (Album/Movie Release Single) ->
The Cure (Yes, it's here and will be a hit as it deserves) -> I'll Never Love Again

RochestrMonstr

Poker Face. Honestly feels like her debut single to me anyway. 

Bad Romance. Nothing grabs attention like that one. 

The Edge of Glory. I think this would have set a different tone with the GP and the era might have been less front-loaded. 

Venus. This album doesn’t really have lead material, but I feel like if Applause could do that well, Venus could have done better. 

Cheek to Cheek-This was such an adorable one. I’m glad it got the Grammys performance though. 

Diamond Heart. I think this would have been easier for some of the GP to get into than PI, while still being upbeat for the fans.

Shallow. Although I wish INLA got a push too. 

Bradley

1. The Fame - LoveGame
2. The Fame Monster - Telephone
3. Born This Way - ScheiBe
4. ARTPOP - ARTPOP
5. Cheek to Cheek - Cheek to Cheek
6. Joanne - Diamond Heart

Massive Monster

(Just Dance, Bad Romance and Born This Way were perfect lead singles but Here we go...)

Poker Face OR Paparazzi (I can't decide)

Dance In The Dark 

The Edge Of Glory 

****ING AURA  (the leaked demo version with the aggressive vocals)

DANCIN' IN ****ING CIRCLES 

ALWAYS ****ING REMEMBER US THIS ****ING WAY 

I am calm 

Kind regards

The Fame 

Poker Face

The Fame Monster

Alejandro

Born This Way

The Edge Of Glory

ARTPOP

Manicure

Joanne

Million Reasons

ASIB

Always Remember Us This Way 

Just Dance

Bad Romance

The Edge Of Glory

Do What U Want (if I had to choose back in the day)

Million Reasons

Archived