Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is a distraction

coolninjaguy

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 hour ago, HotWasabi said:

They leaked Aura...

Gaga leaked Aura because she wanted it to be the lead. Her team wasn't behind that, and it certainly wasn't done to distract anyone from anything. Idk, Gaga has never really been  that  over the years, so I find it hard to believe tbh. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StuckInMyMind
7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Gaga leaked Aura because she wanted it to be the lead. Her team wasn't behind that, and it certainly wasn't done to distract anyone from anything. Idk, Gaga has never really been  that  over the years, so I find it hard to believe tbh. 

She leaks stuff all the time we just don’t find out about it

not Chromatica
2 hours ago, HotWasabi said:

That’s way too blurry to determine what they were listening to

If you go on Insta via desktop you can zoom into it.

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, HotWasabi said:

She leaks stuff all the time we just don’t find out about it

And what evidence have you for this? :oprah:

Seems like you're just saying something you believe but have no prove or evidence of to back it up. 

The only leak that's ever 100% been Gaga was Aura. 

In fact, with most other leaks of officially released songs, she was not happy about them and definitely didn't do it herself.

WORLDofGAGA

I haven’t heard the leaked song but we have no concrete evidence that the Stupid Love is the lead, there are things pointing towards it sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was BloodPop that leaked parts of the song to play with us all. :toofunny:

@W0RLDofGAGA

12 hours ago, River said:

But the song really exist and she already teased it on Halloween

71529105_100252838080474_747546799559351

They are listening to it, check her phone

do we know who that man is? & where I can buy this white thing that he's wearing? haha

March34th

I could see this. I feel like this may have been orientated by Gaga's team & her label (possibly) to grab the slowly decaying hype for LG6. people were getting bored of waiting and everytime Gaga posts about something, it's about Haus Labs or BTWF. It would be a smart way to grab the attention up out of stans and the GP alike to get them to dig deeper and deeper into it and unknowingly give Gaga hella promo for not even releasing a single

Archived