question

Which Lead Had You More Hyped?

ThisGuyTony

Which Lead Had You More Hyped?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which Lead Had You More Hyped?

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Born This Way, the type of hype I had was indescribable :giveup: .

Perfect Illusion is a close second, as the news she would release smth came out of nowhere for me :wtfga: .

Ew, David!

JazzGa

Oh my god, the pre-BTW hype was unreal... She sang the chorus acapella LIVE at the 2010 VMAs during her acceptance speech (that's right, the MEAT DRESS VMAs). For MONTHS we monstros were remixing the acapella into fake demos. She spoke extensively about it in interviews. She debuted her black and blonde hair looks, many many looks with much variety. And of course the HORNS! Then she appeared at the grammys in THE VESSEL and played Bach on an organ made of latex alien heads, to top it all off :deadbanana: The hype was relentless. Nothing else compares. :firega: :firega: :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

BTW for sure. I mean, we got a tease of the song in ****ing SEPTEMBER and it only came out in February :bradley: That was ****ing HARD :bradley:

Born this way changed my life and helped me come out and it was the Era after I became a stan so I was shaking thinking about what she was gunna do next. 

Economy

Born This Way.

She hyped that song so much for so long that I was dying to hear it and even got up at 6am to hear it 

I was initially disapointed given that she set the bar so high that almost nothing could reach that :emma:

Reject False Icons

Applause: the voice on the radio sayin “POP EMERGENCY” brings back so many memories :firega:

Its a tie between Applause & Perfect Illusion. Because those 2 eras I was concerned about Gaga and she came back and snatched me! 

Thomas P

I would say born this way, cause I remember it vividly, but I was only 9 when it was released, so I don’t think I experienced true hype until Applause. 
Even still, the snippet for Stupid Love got me more excited than I’ve been in a LONG time so I’m choosing it. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived