Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Predict Stupid Love’s debut and peak position

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering pop music is not that relevant anymore if it's not milked with some other genre, I would say def around #8 - #20

I would've guess higher (HIGHER) if the song -especially those lyrics- where not that basic... Honestly I thought she would pull through with some good lyrics or at least some smart metaphors... 

Am just not in the hype train as for now hahah

Mirrion Rizzons

Hmm I think it’ll debut & peak higher in markets that welcome pop with open arms, such as the U.K. & Australia. 

US: Debut: #6-#10 and peak 

CANADA: Debut: #4 (small chance for a #1 peak if they eat it up) 

AUSTRALIA: shallow did so well so I’d say top 5 is on lock 

UK: shallow is still charting here so people definitely like Gaga a lot here, so if it’s really good, then I wouldn’t be shocked if it goes #1 for at least a week, but otherwise top 10 on lock 

Mirrion Rizzons

I mean if monsters create a campaign called ‘stupidbucks’ then it could go #1 :ohwell:

I think it will give Applause teas when it comes to the charts. A slow start but a considerable “sleeper hit” once all is said and done as the song continues to be played at least 5x a month on radio after being out for months before eventually becoming a retail playlist staple :derpga:

It’s a little OTT for a follow up to a 4 year pop album hiatus imo. I personally think she should release something a little more generic and Ally-esque to transition from the ASIB era and the new album. The kids and GP who are streaming the most right now are not going to play SL if it’s anything like that snippet, it’s just not happening - not in this music landscape we’re currently suffering in. If you aren’t a mumble rapper or a disposable pop industry plant, you aren’t pulling in streaming numbers and I do not see gaga changing that with this song. 

FfFfFfFF
18 hours ago, Hades said:

I say #7 but why not a #1?   If any hoe says under the top 10....

Dzx_IWEWkAAhhm0.jpg:large

If they say something lower than top 30:

thumb_mariah-could-someone-give-her-uhh-

Archived