Similar to 7 rings chart run yes I’m a dreamer I love to dream alot 

luna’s advocate

GAGAVAGINA

Depends on the final song 

Judging by people reaction to the leak I d say top 20

I would be happy with an applause chart performance but with bigger ww appeal

GAGAVAGINA
17 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Top 10. #1 is too hard to go for, I mean you saw Bad Romance go #2 instead. So #1 is a very strong peak 

Depends on how strong the n 1 is.. Now it has about 550 points which are a lot for gaga.. But if she comes back with a song and a video like bad romance she could get it 

RochestrMonstr

Considering her popularity outside of the fan base right now, this seems like it will be a very easy top 5.

LGMonster95

If its gonna be released on a Friday then Top 10 debut for LG6's lead single (Stupid Love isn't confirmed yet) but it could be higher if the promo is spot on. Gaga's popularity right now is much higher than when Joanne was announced.

LadyLuca

#17-#56-98-OUT

but I wouldnt care. I dont care for charts. even if its #1 for 12 weeks. I love gaga and her voice. I dont need anything else. #AlsoScrewAwards

but ye thats my prediction… we all cant know yet cuz we havent heard the song in full or in HQ

SHALLOW

I think we definitely need to lower our expectations. A lot of Shallow's success was due to the chemistry between Bradley and Gaga and the quality of the movie. LG6 is not backed up by any of that and we're not sure the GP is still gonna be here for Gaga after ASIB tho i think she's definitely seen waaaay more positively so that helps but we can't expect a #1

Archived