Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Predict Stupid Love’s debut and peak position

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
14 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

We’re far from perfect illusion now, a-ou-a-a-ahh

I didn't say it would stay there. I think it will climb before peaking. But the debit won't be in the too ten IMO. None of her songs have debuted in the top ten sin 2013. 

And by the way Shallow debuted lower than PI at #28. 

I didn't out. Peak position you are right about that. I'll fix it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

Who knows? Harry Styles had a ton of press, a loyal fanbase (unlike monsters lol), and couldn't break the top 10 with the debut of any of his singles. Despite all of that, his album still debuted with nearly 500k. Gaga's always had more album power than single power, and streaming has made everything different so it's really hard to predict...

That said, if she does release in February there's a chance the streaming giants put her song on the Valentine's Day playlists. Plus, Roddy Rich, Selena, Justin, Post Malone, etc. will have lost points and there are no new big releases coming out....so the charts wouldn't be extremely competitive (unless Adele drops lol).

Thats stupid Luv
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Who knows? Harry Styles had a ton of press, a loyal fanbase (unlike monsters lol), and couldn't break the top 10 with the debut of any of his singles. Despite all of that, his album still debuted with nearly 500k. Gaga's always had more album power than single power, and streaming has made everything different so it's really hard to predict...

That said, if she does release in February there's a chance the streaming giants put her song on the Valentine's Day playlists. Plus, Roddy Rich, Selena, Justin, Post Malone, etc. will have lost points and there are no new big releases coming out....so the charts wouldn't be extremely competitive (unless Adele drops lol

britney spears wtf GIF 

1ooo d0veZ
11 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Imma need more optimism y’all. :selena:

Lol

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Debut at #16

This is its chart run

16-28-57-88-73-89-94-OUT

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Jewels n Drugs

I mean if promo is ON POINT i dont see why it cant go #1. Its been stuck in my head all day :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jewels n Drugs

Lemme make a delulu chart run for 10 weeks

3-4-4-2-1-1-1-2-3-3-4 :firega: the goals

lettuce claim it sisters

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived