Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I want this Gaga for LG6

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

Is it too much? 

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOWS EVER , AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PERFORMANCES LIKE THESE (Monster Era too omg)

it's been like 6 years since we last saw Gaga  , she must go CRAZY again !!!!!

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Ally Campana

Ummm... no. No shade but she’s at a much better, different place right now. She was at the hardest point of her career (possibly her life) so no, it is indeed too much. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

Ummm... no. No shade but she’s at a much better, different place right now. She was at her hardest point of her career (possibly her life) so no, it is indeed too much. 

Your profile pic says you don’t really care lol 

Ally Campana
Just now, NFRockwell said:

Your profile pic says you don’t really care lol 

Lol just cause I use one of my favourite pictures of Gaga as my avi doesn’t mean I want her to go back. You need to knock some sense into your head dear.

Does it matter? Damage is done

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

Lol just cause I use one of my favourite pictures of Gaga as my avi doesn’t mean I want her to go back. You need to knock some sense into your head dear.

3E520E26-684F-4770-A741-379F96045748.jpe

Biden Harris 2024

I don't know. Every time she gets super creative and "out there", he world seems to come crashing down. As much as I want to see some ARTPOP visuals and super cool things from that era, I want her to be balanced and happy with where she is.

lady gaga applause GIF

SHALLOW

ARTPOP means so much to me but she has moved on and we need to do the same. That might look crazy and never been done before but even Gaga has said that she did many things cause she was trying (maybe a little desperately) to shock and I don’t think that’s a super healthy artistic approach. She doesn’t need to do that. She has a lot of talent to back her up :vegas:

As much as I fell in love with the unhinged creativity of 08-14, I respect (and enjoy!) the new creative outputs she does now.

If she does something similar again, I would be overjoyed. But, I do not expect it, and I am at peace with that.

3 points in and ready for more

KatieJudasGaga4

Tbh, I feel like I'm one of the few fans that didn't really enjoy this show as much as others did

I really adore the Roseland performances though

Archived