Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Cancels Another Madame X Show

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she’s in a lot of pain. she’s almost never cancelled her tours before. Thank god she didn’t do her usual big stadium tour where she’d have to be in a new city everyday 

JusKeepBreathin

So she was drunk and on pain killers during the show she didn't cancel? 

I honestly hope her health improves. She should just cancel the rest of the tour IMO before she gets to a point where she can't recover from her knee injury. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bonkers

Maybe her next show will be more acoustic and just rely on her powerful vocals without all the dancing.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

LostBoyfriend
10 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I honestly hope her health improves. She should just cancel the rest of the tour IMO before she gets to a point where she can't recover from her knee injury. 

I hope she gets it.

I mean Gaga was young when she broke her damn hip, I can't imagine the stress Madonna is putting on her body dancing and doing elaborate things at her age.

JusKeepBreathin
13 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Maybe her next show will be more acoustic and just rely on her powerful vocals without all the dancing.

I know you are joking but Madonna has an incredible array of ballads to choose from. 

She knows who to write an amazing ballad. 12 years into her career she put out a great hits ballads album. 

Some artists have like three good ballads in like 12 years. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pop Music

her touring is so messy 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

LaLuna
16 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I know you are joking but Madonna has an incredible array of ballads to choose from. 

She knows who to write an amazing ballad. 12 years into her career she put out a great hits ballads album. 

Some artists have like three good ballads in like 12 years. 

9c9.gif

Smother Em Eh

In before more sues incoming :trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Borisapillar

She needs to accept her limitations. She doesn’t need to wrap her neck around her taint to put on a show.

littlepotter
38 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Her fans would not be able to stomach this after making fun of gaga for cancelling btwb

chaeri pls

Little Fighter

I really hope she cancels the rest of the tour soon. It's clearly taking a toll on her health and I worry about her ability to perform in the future. It doesn't seem as though she's giving herself the time she needs to recover and that worries me. If she doesn't want to give up touring she should do something less intense, maybe an acoustic show. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Davian

I feel so bad for her:ohno: She really wants to perform, but she needs to accept that she needs more rest. She barely took any, so I hope she takes more time. 

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

KatieJudasGaga4

Can some of you guys be sympathetic for once? 

I hope Madonna rests. She really deserves it :heart:

Archived