Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

To anyone who went to Enigma...

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

Biagio2103

Hi y'all! If you went to Enigma or Jazz & Piano, you can help me and others. I'm an editor on Wikipedia, and right now we barely have two pictures of Enigma and basically none of Jazz & Piano. Wikipedia requieres that all pictures uploaded to their servers are free of copyright, because they can be used on any articles, even on other Wikipedias.

So, if you went to Enigma or Jazz & Piano, and you have some pictures of the shows, and you would like to contribute to the improvement of the articles on Wikipedia, send me a DM and I'll explain to you how you can upload your pictures so we can use it! Of course, you have to volunteer, since you will not get any payment.

This is not publicity or anything, I just want to improve the articles and I hope there's someone who could help me with that. If you know someone who may have pictures of the shows, you may wanna help by telling them to contact me so I could explain to them how to upload them :kiss:

I'm only good at being bad

nenhures

@leroe24fotos on Instagram has a lot of pictures from the shows. Dunno if they'd be willing to put them up since they're a professional photographer but I don't see why they'd be against it.

Biagio2103

By the way, I use the same username on Wikipedia as I do here, I edit mostly on the Spanish Wikipedia.

And if you're curious, these are the two pictures of Enigma I told you about: 

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gaga_during_the_second_act_of_Enigma.jpg

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lady_Gaga_-_2018-12-28,_Las_Vegas.jpg

As you can see, none of them is exactly HD :poot:

Biagio2103
5 minutes ago, nenhures said:

@leroe24fotos on Instagram has a lot of pictures from the shows. Dunno if they'd be willing to put them up since they're a professional photographer but I don't see why they'd be against it.

I send them a DM! Let's see if they want to share some of their pictures. Thanks! :kiss:

blankpaper

I’ll go through mine and see if I have any decent ones! I’m usually pretty good at concert pictures but the lighting at Enigma makes everything blue and makes pictures turn out grainy 

reality’s tight if the music is right

yASSsss

I'll send you some pictures by tonight. Jazz show pictures might not be that good cause I was way far in the back :selena:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Here are a few from my night! The lighting at enigma makes everything a bit grainy :( 

The aspect ratios for the photos are different since some are actually screenshots from videos I took :sweat: 

Gaga.jpg

IMG-1612.jpg

IMG-4634.jpg

IMG-4762.jpg

IMG-5550.jpg

IMG-6721.jpg

IMG-6722.jpg

it was a perfect illusion

Helxig
1 minute ago, Doot said:

trying not to laugh GIF

I love her but...

I'm just proud of myself for catching a derp face :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

I got a major derp face too haha

https://ibb.co/59YtGyX

Tbh pictures like both of ours are usually the ones that end up on her Wikipedia anyway :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived