💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Nicki M to perform at Super Bowl

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

It's looks like NOW! This Is What I Call Latin Music 2010 Edition tracklist.

I hope it's fake :cryga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Salvador Sequea

Apart of Me Gusta which is a horrible song, I think Shakira's part it's great actually. Most of the songs had impact on the US so it's beliavable.

But that Nicki collab it's hard to believe idk also the amount of guests :oprah:

But seriously Shakira you need to delete Me Gusta from your discography asap :neyde:

HoneyB

PLEASE, as if Bey’s secluded a$s is going to perform:ladyhaha: the good sis is going to stay home promoting her Adidas:laughga:

This set list looks fake and why is there so many guests eye-

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Just now, iAstroLeo said:

Does the stadium have enough power for her though?

:air:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ThisGuyTony

:lmao: :lmao: 

Madonna and Gaga (and Katy to an extent) were truly the best thing to happen to the Super Bowl.

Mister G
27 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

JLO doing Booty out of all good songs she has? :saladga: And Beyonce for like the 10 time at the SB :saladga:

I don’t think Booty is an appropriate song for the Super Bowl. Not from a censorship or ass shaking perspective—it’s one of my faves. But JLo has a better catalog and the fact that Nicki will be there tells me the NFL can’t find anyone else to save that messy halftime show.

Bey wont do anything that's not beneficial to her, she rarely performs unless she needs exposure to promote new material, why would she come to perform some random old song from 2003? also why would they call Beyoncé to sing Beautiful Liar when Jlo could actually nail it? A waste of money 

Ally Campana

Perchedt for Beautiful Liar. Give us THAT choreo. But by the looks of it, I’m perchedt for the mess too. :fan:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Pop Music

god after gaga do they even keep trying anymore trying to make it decent 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gov Hooka

It should have just been J LO. She has SO many hits. Why do they need guests if they're already two stars with a bunch of hits between them? 

Archived