đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Digimon Adventure (Reboot)

Hades

Featured Posts

THE ICONIC FIRST SEASON IS BEING REBOOTED WITH DIFFERENT STORYLINE. :firega:

EOkcw8eXsAA_6Gc?format=jpg&name=large

It is 2020. The Network is now an integral part of human life. But humans don't know it. On the other side of the Network is an endless world: the Digital World, and Digimon live there. A large-scale network failure broke out in the heart of the Greater Tokyo Area.

There was a vision outside of traffic lights randomly flickering and corrupt text. The news reported it as cyberterrorism. The protagonist is fifth grader Yagami Taichi, who lives in a high-rise apartment building in the suburbs of Tokyo.

He stayed at home alone to prepare for summer camp over the weekend, but his mother and younger sister, Hikari, who went to Shibuya, were on a train that was unable to stop. Taichi rushed to Shibuya to save his mother and sister, but the moment he headed to the platform a mysterious phenomenon occurred, and Taichi entered the Digital World! The children met their Partner Digimon, and faced an unknown "Adventure"...!

3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

OMGGGG, I LOVED Digimon Frontier:air:

6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The late 99/early 00's were really something with the whole "entering the digital world". Iconic :applause:

tumblr_msao3xhRMB1qczbido1_500.gifv

I wanna be excited but I'm also like "They're so gonna make this awful."

Like, the Myotismon arc was so awesome. And the movies. I adored the movies. 

And Patoman's first, and sacrificial, digivolution. 

They have a lot to live up to. 

6 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I wanna be excited but I'm also like "They're so gonna make this awful."

Like, the Myotismon arc was so awesome. And the movies. I adored the movies. 

And Patoman's first, and sacrificial, digivolution. 

They have a lot to live up to. 

There's no way they can top the original but let's hope it's well executed. Those Tri movies were a mess. Some characters got like 10 secs screen time.:rip: 

Mister G
14 minutes ago, Hades said:

There's no way they can top the original but let's hope it's well executed. Those Tri movies were a mess. Some characters got like 10 secs screen time.:rip: 

Digimon Adventure Tri was such a disaster. The storyline barely made any sense. I was pissed that Ophanimon Fall Down Mode only got 5 seconds of air time. Not to mention Holydramon/Magnadramon became Gatomon’s canon Mega. Defeats the purpose with Patomon’s Mega being Seraphimon. Otherwise I’m looking forward to this. Digimon Adventure and 02 were my favorite. Tamers was another good one. Kinda went downhill for me afterwards.

18 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Digimon Adventure Tri was such a disaster. The storyline barely made any sense. I was pissed that Ophanimon Fall Down Mode only got 5 seconds of air time. Not to mention Holydramon/Magnadramon became Gatomon’s canon Mega. Defeats the purpose with Patomon’s Mega being Seraphimon. Otherwise I’m looking forward to this. Digimon Adventure and 02 were my favorite. Tamers was another good one. Kinda went downhill for me afterwards.

Same. Myotismon and the Dark Masters better be somewhere in there but they can keep Etemon. That flop isn't needed.:enigma:

Helxig

Digimon was my favourite as a child :giveup:  

I'll probably watch this tbh. I hope they don't ruin it :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Mister G
27 minutes ago, Hades said:

Same. Myotismon and the Dark Masters better be somewhere in there but they can keep Etemon. That flop isn't needed.:enigma:

Omg yesssss!! I wish they did more with the Dark Masters. 

JustTea
1 hour ago, MrG1087 said:

Best anime catfight ever between Angewomon and LadyDevimon.

Heaveeen's Chaaaarm!!!

angewomon transformation GIF

Mister G
1 minute ago, PoggersFace said:

Heaveeen's Chaaaarm!!!

angewomon transformation GIF

v-mon daisuke motomiya GIF

That’s how I reacted when they slapped each other around lmao

Archived