💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony: Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits (Part 1)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

Hello Everyone! :heart:

Welcome to the Megarate Ceremony for Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits (Part 1)

p05slrcg.jpg

In the ceremony, we will see which tracks you all preferred.

Moreover, for each track, I will be posting various information including comments, chart information, live performances, and much much more.

If you are viewing this megarate and haven't listened to the songs, I will provide links to the playlist below if you want to voice your opinions.  :D

Please feel free to tag anyone who may be interested in viewing the ceremony! 

dolly-parton.jpg?w=1000%26h=563%26crop=1

Link to Megarate itself

Link to Playlist:

Participants:

@OG Gaga Stan @Ronk @Oriane @Glamourpuss @SamanthaC @dllcll @Aarghya @Trillion Reasons @Davian @Enzo @Blue Madonna @KatieJudasGaga4 @Lois Griffin @Animal Claws @Mirages @rumours

People Who Might Be Interested:

Spoiler

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming@AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Davian @NNES@HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @DiamondKing @Lazz Monster @CautiousLurker @Luv u Sum @Jorget @AndrewMac95 @Alex Spade @Oscar Snatcher @Widows Kiss @KatieJudasGaga4 @slayo @Possibly Maybe @WarriorPhoenix @GagaSkeletonWay @TeenIdle @SamanthaC @maxmore @Donna Noble @theadamcreator

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians  @TEAWHORE @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann @Chic @ARealWildMan @Widows Kiss @TeenIdle @Pantera @Dutch @Phoebe Buffay @Queen of Venus

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Kimmo @Davian @Lazz Monster @corvus albus @DelusionalGaga @NNES @LaLuna @Maleficent @OG Gaga Stan

@SamanthaC @Gimme More @Blue Madonna @Mirages @Glamourpuss @rumours @DiamondKing @TeenIdle @Davian @Anveeroy @KatieJudasGaga4 @A Hybrid @dllcll @hausofcy @Florian @Nuggets @teawhore @Haus Swiftie @Talenti @AlexTheMonster @Dutch @Glittertinks @lifeasgeorge @Ryusei @Ronk @PerfectCure @DesertWolf @Sherloid Bai @Animal Claws @Lanadelduck @alextruper17 @Varys @Lazz Monster @OG Gaga Stan @HighRoad @Ally Campana @Taylucifer @Smith @Marges

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

The first results will be released very shortly (less than 10 min).

In the meantime, what are y'all wearing to the ceremony?

s-l1000.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Nuggets

My flop ass forgot to vote. I'm so sorry king :bradley:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Chromatica

Present for my first megarate ceremony.

ddakd7k-d27acf46-a6ae-4e71-adce-22abe821 

LONG time fan of Dolly and can not wait to talk about these songs with everyone. 

rumours
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

My flop ass forgot to vote. I'm so sorry king :bradley:

No worries!

Feel free to stick around for the ceremony if you'd like :hug:

Chromatica

I have been tagged for these rates and other threads by rumours for over a year (old username was Captain Templea)  and there were so many times when I said I would participate, but I never did. So I'm so proud of myself for getting myself together for this. :messga:

Davian

I went with something very glamorous on Queen Dolly’s birthday:queenga:

gettyimages-77950800-1.jpg

Sadly I won’t be here for the first of the ceremony, but I’m hoping I can join later!:heart:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Chromatica

Tonight I am rooting for Two Doors Down to get the top spot, but I can't say I'm expecting that to happen. :huntyga:

rumours
5 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

I have been tagged for these rates and other threads by rumours for over a year (old username was Captain Templea)  and there were so many times when I said I would participate, but I never did. So I'm so proud of myself for getting myself together for this. :messga:

No worries, my friend.

Glad you decided to join in on this one :heart:

Chromatica
Just now, loathereality said:

but i wanna see rumours ha angry face when jolene wins by far

Does the good sis not love Jolene?  :omg:

Archived