Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ok, We have to STOP

yusuffelixx

Featured Posts

I cant wait for the meltdowns either way. If it doesn't happen little delulus will riot. If it does happen the little managers will step in and riot about her making something "boring and generic" a single. Either way we won let's enjoy the show.:popcorn:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Or there are some people who can't just like any song that has a Lady Gaga name on it. Going back to that particular track, it seems  like a reject song from Ava Max album. The lyrics of it, look like the lyrics that I can make up in my head when I'm cleaning my room. 

That doesn't negate the fact that GagaDaily has a widespread reputation of being negative. My point still stands. 

16 minutes ago, Doot said:

That doesn't negate the fact that GagaDaily has a widespread reputation of being negative. My point still stands. 

Does it? Receipts?

giphy.gif

Daylight Jokers
35 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Does it? Receipts?

giphy.gif

It's almost every week that we get new threads about her 'strained' vocals, her not being all about the music anymore and just cares about the 'bling',  or comments on threads making fun of Haus Labs, Sarah Tanno, Enigma, etc. Some even complained about Enigma being broadcasted on TV.

Britney Jean1
10 hours ago, Doot said:

Clearly you have never been on  Exhale :D

Slim

10 hours ago, LGs LM said:

It's almost every week that we get new threads about her 'strained' vocals, her not being all about the music anymore and just cares about the 'bling',  or comments on threads making fun of Haus Labs, Sarah Tanno, Enigma, etc. Some even complained about Enigma being broadcasted on TV.

Excuse me no. Those do not confirm Gagadaily "has a widespread reputation of being negative".

It states you find Gagadaily to be negative. For me, people having an opinion of Gaga or what she does is totally fine, and often, they make a lot of sense, even when they are negative. Those threads are usually constructive criticism anyway.

Archived