💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

StefaniMusic Website

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

Did you know Gaga had her own website stefanimusic.com in 2005—2006? :enigma: Moreover, she operated it, published news and announces of her performances, even some songs. Stefani was so *IcOnIc*:firega:

You can browse stefanimusic.com by WebArchive service — https://web.archive.org/web/20060811074638/http://www.stefanimusic.com/home.html

yusuffelixx
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Okay but this LOOK...holy shoot :giveup: 
Ally Maine vibes

Layout2_01.gif

and this

cc078bd5dcb.gif

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

John Wayne
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Okay but this LOOK...holy shoot :giveup: 
Ally Maine vibes

Layout2_01.gif

She looks so much like Amy here 

Girl, her biography:

“I think the greatest thing any composer/performer can do is free their minds. When you really really let go and get lost, you find everything else you never knew was there.  The summer after my first year of college I pretty much found my freedom.  I got my own apartment, lugged my keyboard down to Stanton and Clinton, and left Tisch for a semester. I wrote forever, put together a band of guys who really believed in my stuff—Eli, Alex and Calvin—and I began playing at every downtown venue I could get my music in.  I remember once pretending to be my own PR rep, calling to book  “STEFANI, an emerging talent” and booked myself later in the week.  Paul and Kenny gave me my first break, and there I was, on stage at The Bitterend.  I’m now a regular show at the Bitterend and other downtown usual suspects. I’m selling out shows and playing huge NYU events and Benefits.  My music range is bittersweet rock ballads to power-pop rock.”

Cello

What a great find! Thanks so much for sharing :kara:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Girl, her biography:

“I think the greatest thing any composer/performer can do is free their minds. When you really really let go and get lost, you find everything else you never knew was there.  The summer after my first year of college I pretty much found my freedom.  I got my own apartment, lugged my keyboard down to Stanton and Clinton, and left Tisch for a semester. I wrote forever, put together a band of guys who really believed in my stuff—Eli, Alex and Calvin—and I began playing at every downtown venue I could get my music in.  I remember once pretending to be my own PR rep, calling to book  “STEFANI, an emerging talent” and booked myself later in the week.  Paul and Kenny gave me my first break, and there I was, on stage at The Bitterend.  I’m now a regular show at the Bitterend and other downtown usual suspects. I’m selling out shows and playing huge NYU events and Benefits.  My music range is bittersweet rock ballads to power-pop rock.”

I'm crying. :bradley:

Reid LePage
6 minutes ago, WhiteHotForever said:

I’ve been composing ever since I was four

but playing jazz since she was 13 :ally:

LUCARTPOP
8 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Girl, her biography:

A sobbing today

Archived