💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Leak is actually a promo move

ItsAnthonyz

Featured Posts

ItsAnthonyz

Hey y’all :poot:

Sincerly, I always thought the leak was not supposed to be here, but now that even GMA talked about it, I just thought...

what if it actually is Gaga’s plan to make hype around the release?

what if Gaga herself wanted GMA to talk about this stuff on TV?

we all know gaga herself leaked AURA once, but this time it’s all part of her promo, so she can increase hype around the release?

i mean, it’s not the first time someone talks about an future release of gaga, we all are tired of all the clowns bashing about gaga releasing her album all these years, but this rumor/leak has got way to far that even a Talkshow is talking about it.

i think Gaga’s team has smth to do with it honestly. After all it’s not a coincidence that suddenly every newschannel is talking about this song at once from nothing.

the song is even on an UK Radio List

what do u think?

follow your dreams <3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackout19

I kinda think the same.

The same situation with ARTPOP.

When Aura was out, everybody was exciting.. and then Applause

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

nenhures

I don't think we can rule it out but ultimately it seems wishful thinking because while yes I'd like Gaga and her team to be in control of this situation, I unfortunately find it unlikely that they are. Regardless of that tho, they can still benefit from the buzz and momentum so nobody's really lost yet.

Guest Messy vers
1 minute ago, Blackout19 said:

I kinda think the same.

The same situation with ARTPOP.

When Aura was out, everybody was exciting.. and then Applause

Aura was leaked by gaga to revenge it was not the single

Infinity Wave

The song has allegedly been around for more than a year, it's surprising how it's only leaking now seriously.

The media are talking 'bout it because as much as we think they're not, everyone is SO interested in Gaga still.

And the single is not an UK radio list, it's on a Greek website abt a UK radio list

Colourful

Regina George

It’s not :huntyga: people who leaked it have nothing to do with Gaga’s team

*Gaga song leaks*

Nobody:

Literally no one:

Gaga fans on GGD: what if it was Gaga? Remember when she leaked Aura? Omg Boris is backrjdjdrhfejfhskrhshsj

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

The first snippet was leaked by MusicMafia 

And now, a lot of people have heard the song before it leaked, it didn't even leak in full yet :messga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

thehanyo

I agree 100%. It's smart. They allowed the short snippet of SL to live on YouTube for months.  The Halloween pumpkin shot was a deliberate tease. The fact that the full chorus hasn't leaked is intentional. It all makes sense. And it's working.

SwissMonster

I mean, I still ask myself how a song can get leaked in general. Like, I doubt they store the songs on Gaga‘s iCloud :laughga: So I would say that yes it was someone of her team...the reasons behind it...idk, maybe you are right maybe not

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived