Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

It's still unconfirmed if Stupid Love will impact radios on February 7th

Sechito

Featured Posts

So, I was making a thread about the whole Stupid Love situation and I mentioned about how Nic Kelly said that it would impact radios and this is what he had to say. 

The website I screenshotted was the UK radio, which now says that Stupid Love is ''Unconfirmed''

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's sooner than Feb 7. After all, the leak might have made them change the date.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Can we have a "Stupid Love still unconfirmed" every day until the next era?

Is it real? Is it the lead? Is it a demo? Is it old? Is it from 2011? Is it from Bloodpoop or BANKS? Is really Gaga singing?

The unconfirmations about this song are just iconic

Billboard has unconfirmed that Lady Gaga

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Can we have a "Stupid Love still unconfirmed" every day until the next era?

Is it real? Is it the lead? Is it a demo? Is it old? Is it from 2011? Is it from Bloodpoop or BANKS? Is really Gaga singing?

The unconfirmations about this song are just iconic

Billboard has unconfirmed that Lady Gaga

this just in, lady gaga has OFFICIALLY been unconfirmed. the shallow singers birth certificate has been erased this morning, she still hasnt been found after a missing person case was filed this morning

TheSlash

I would normally find it cool for Gaga to not comment on such things, but this is getting out of hands :duck: . Gaga, sweetie, if you read this, please say something :cryga: . This mess is getting OutOfControl.mp3 :cryga: 

Scared Wendy Williams GIF by ADWEEK

Ew, David!

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Sechito said:

this just in, lady gaga has OFFICIALLY been unconfirmed. the shallow singers birth certificate has been erased this morning, she still hasnt been found after a missing person case was filed this morning

Omg lmao! Lina Morgana's time to appear from the ashes

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

5 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I would normally find it cool for Gaga to not comment on such things, but this is getting out of hands :duck: . Gaga, sweetie, if you read this, please say something :cryga: . This mess is getting OutOfControl.mp3 :cryga: 

Scared Wendy Williams GIF by ADWEEK

i want her to say something like sneaky like ''yall thought i wouldnt notice''

Archived