news

It's still unconfirmed if Stupid Love will impact radios on February 7th

Sechito

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StuckInMyMind

To be honest Gagz has probably decided against it being the lead, remember when Aura leaked and she re-recorded a lot of it and never made it a single?

BleepBloop
37 minutes ago, Buddy said:

It's still unconfirmed whether Stupid Love is even on LG6. It could be an ASIB reject for all ya'll know

Yeah, because it sounds EXACTLY like an ASIB reject. Pleaseee

StuckInMyMind
43 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

“Followed by a tour” girl are they projecting what they want LMFOA

Exactly, literally no one has mentioned a tour... I personally don’t expect Gaga to tour LG6

Bambino
46 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

What is happening these days? Can gaga say something

She kinda did her part by flipping everyone last night.

Suspiria
48 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

“Followed by a tour” girl are they projecting what they want LMFOA

"According to tabloids, Lady Gaga is preparing to release her next dark-synthpop banger that will go #1 for 52 weeks, and will be promoted by several avant garde looks every day before she starts her 600 date tour which will visit every country in the world."

this isn't news. Feel free to make an updated thread when there's confirmation :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

19 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

"According to tabloids, Lady Gaga is preparing to release her next dark-synthpop banger that will go #1 for 52 weeks, and will be promoted by several avant garde looks every day before she starts her 600 date tour which will visit every country in the world."

Even Indonesia???? :wtfga:

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Buddy said:

It's still unconfirmed whether Stupid Love is even on LG6. It could be an ASIB reject for all ya'll know

Don’t be stupid,love. :huntyga:

The production is clearly based on what she’s hinted for LG6. She also teased it on her insta story like two months ago. Stop mentioning ASIB

It’s all based on The Sun article, her team should’ve asked them to take down the report from their website but I guess they aren’t bothered enough.  Or maybe the article is not fake.  The hope we have is that Gaga herself played this track on her iPod last fall and the insider at ATRL and others have heard the whole track.

1 minute ago, S0436 said:

It’s all based on The Sun article, her team should’ve asked them to take down the report from their website but I guess they aren’t bothered enough.  Or maybe the article is not fake.  The hope we have is that Gaga herself played this track on her iPod last fall and the insider at ATRL and others have heard the whole track.

ugh i just want the lg6 era so badly

LMAO I can just see that the single is gonna come out in July- not be Stupid Love. And it won't even make the album. 😂

Archived