My thot in it :triggered:

:ally:

thats so overdramatic, I can't:toofunny:

The song is not even released yet, calm down

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

It seems like that's the go to insult. If someone on here doesn't like a song or a whole genre..its dated. Come up with another excuse, mkay? 

GAGAVAGINA

Dated is such a personal feeling..

Sweet but psycho sounded dated (it was basically pokerface) but it was enjoyable and fun.. 

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Not getting popular in recent years? Literally 70% of popular music in 2019 was 80s inspired. Dua Lipa is doing amazing with her 80s inspired record and if she released this it would perfectly fit with those records. You can dislike it but at least be objective. Music like this is pretty popular. 

I was talking about lazy writing and cringy lyrics

Just now, Jester said:

I like everything about it so far. As a Carly fan, I ****ing love modern-day 80s-inspired pop bops. But the lyrics to Stupid Love are incredibly... un-Gaga, and no one can deny that

Regina George
1 minute ago, Jester said:

You said it sounded dated and that music like this is not popular recently tho? Also every popular song rn has lazy and cringy lyrics and this song IMO is even not that cringy.

OMonster
34 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I do get why it sounds dated to some. To me it reminds me of Eurodance which was huge in the nineties. 

But it also sounds like it would be a breath of fresh air on the radio. I feel like we need something like this back in the charts to liven it up a bit. 

Yes, I agree. 

I think that's it, though - when something is throwback and classic (or 'dated', to some) it inherently feels fresh because it's no longer so prevalent. 

I think that's my point. Like, Gaga's style will always be 'dated' when music trends are not pop-focused or vocal-heavy. 

And that's why we love her. 

subtext / fantasy

Defmix100
10 minutes ago, Rio said:

But the lyrics to Stupid Love are incredibly... un-Gaga, and no one can deny that

yeah I felt the same as I did when I heard the song she wrote for TLC, it feels like she's made this for someone else

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, LM said:

thats so overdramatic, I can't:toofunny:

The song is not even released yet, calm down

Dassit. You are in burn book. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

40 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

It sounds dated cause it sounds so much like BTW which is 9 years old.I think we’re gonna hear newer elements in the instrumentals once we hear it in HQ tho

Honey btw was outdated. It was electro and euro pop. In 2011... Like... It was mega strange at the time

If anything right now its trendier to come back to those sounds. 

bionic
34 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

Music is timeless periodt

It doesn't make any sense to me how a pop song can sound 'dated' :interestinga:

Check out some of Madonna's early work. Great songs but sound dated

buy bionic

GagaUnderYou

It sounds like a rejected bridge from FOHL/BJAF tbh. Not really fresh or innovative in my opinion. I felt that the Haus Labs instrumental was more interesting and progressive. Based on the people she has been working with, this is not the sound I was thinking of. Still grateful for whatever she puts out. 

BetrayedSTAN

The problem is not if the song sound dated or not cause really i don't give a **** about trends specially when it comes to music .. But the true problem for me is that the song is really really weak .. And that just my opinion. 

You don't need to do something trending in order to not sound dated tho :reductive:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived