💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think Stupid Love will leak in full?

Godmatica

Featured Posts

Godmatica

I don't usually do threads but I'm curious about that. Do you guys think Stupid Love will leak in full anytime soon? I read that the full song leaked lastnight on Twitter, but only a few persons have it :gum:

I'm a little afraid because if SL is not included in LG6 we will probably never hear the song in HQ  :giveup:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope, I wanna hear it, no guilt, just pleasure:vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality
8 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

I don't usually do threads but I'm curious about that. Do you guys think Stupid Love will leak in full anytime soon? I read that the full song leaked lastnight on Twitter, but only a few persons have it :gum:

I'm a little afraid because if SL is not included in LG6 we will probably never hear the song in HQ  :giveup:

If that's true, then it's only a matter of time before it leaks in full. I mean, this whole thing started with a couple of people claiming that they heard it, and now almost all of us have heard it :sweat:

🖤👹

Might not even be from LG6. Just because she teased it at Halloween, does not mean that it's not just an unreleased leak ffs

Everyone needs to chill and wait til next month, or for an announcement. This song will likely leak in full. Although, I think it's the demo that's leaking

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

If that's true, then it's only a matter of time before it leaks in full. I mean, this whole thing started with a couple of people claiming that they heard it, and now almost all of us have heard it :sweat:

Bobby *they're all* using the song teas

Colourful

Starbucks

The demo? Yes, I hope so

The final version? If it's on LG6, then please don't  :selena:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It did:selena: not in HQ tho

But is that the 1,15 mins SUPER LQ like recorded with a phone from a phone playing a recording of it from a phone?

Colourful

Reality
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Might not even be from LG6. Just because she teased it at Halloween, does not mean that it's not just an unreleased leak ffs

Everyone needs to chill and wait til next month, or for an announcement. This song will likely leak in full. Although, I think it's the demo that's leaking

I think there's a lot of evidence saying that it is though...

The Halloween pumpkin photo she took, the fact that last year people were copyright claimed for the song "Stupid Love", her team/label took down most of the snippets online (including the ones on YouTube that were old), and now even people who work with her started to hint at it being true. Eli joked under BloodPop's post, "leak the fight" or something like that. Then one of her dancers (not sure who exactly but you could find it in the LG6 discussion thread I think) basically went off on a fan because they didn't have "respect" for Gaga and her work—which I can totally see and sort of agree with.

🖤👹

2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

But is that the 1,15 mins SUPER LQ like recorded with a phone from a phone playing a recording of it from a phone?

There are a few parts of pre-chorus and bridge which sound kinda HQ tbh

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

There are a few parts of pre-chorus and bridge which sound kinda HQ tbh

Ok I've heard those lol

I can put my soul to peace now

Colourful

Archived