Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you think Stupid Love will leak in full?

Godmatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

To this degree though? I mean, I'm not going to deny that the snippets could've been a demo. We don't know entirely for sure, but to be honest, I would be surprised if this all amounted to nothing. There's just too much happening to not even buy into it even a little bit.

As for her going in this direction, I totally saw this coming. After Joanne and ASIB, I could totally see her wanting to switch things up with a more upbeat, uptempo dance pop song. 

True. However, I was expecting something more progressive and industrial sounding like the Haus Labs video. And like the work of some of those experimental electro producers she has been working with. Tome will tell! I can't bloody wait :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, Rio said:

True. However, I was expecting something more progressive and industrial sounding like the Haus Labs video. And like the work of some of those experimental electro producers she has been working with. Tome will tell! I can't bloody wait :huntyga:

The thing is, I think there is that industrial sound, especially in the chorus. We can barely hear it because it sounds like noise from a low-quality recording.

But the producers she worked with also have a very pop-oriented sound. It’s a mix of that + the industrial sound. I’m mostly thinking of SOPHIE or Boys Noize here.

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
3 hours ago, Rio said:

allegedly* :saladga:

really no way anyway some monster tried to share something to do with stupid love on facebook and they were asked to remove it so that means it could be the real thng from lg6 i dont know 

Archived