💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

It has been 12 years since Britney was placed under the Conservatorship

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

It has officially been 12 years since Britney was placed under a Conservatorship in 2008 :bradley: who would have thought it'd still be ongoing now?! :bradley:

Publicly accessible records reveal that Britney pays the conservatorship more than $1 million a year in legal fees and other expenses.

This includes $15,000 a month to a court-appointed attorney she didn’t choose.

She’s also reportedly prohibited from marrying, voting, having days out with her children, driving or spending money without prior approval.

Now the #FreeBritney hashtag is trending once again because it’s been 12 years since Spears was placed under the conservatorship.

Each year, the probate court compels the parties involved to justify their reasoning for continuing the conservatorship, and for more than a decade now, the star's dad has not let the mum-of-two live her life independantly.

Speculation and controversy surrounding Britney being 'locked down' by her father has been swirling around social media, and fans have decided that enough is enough - it's time to #FreeBritney.

With over 150 million records sold worldwide, Britney continues to be ranked by Billboard as the eighth-biggest artist of the first decade of this century, despite being placed in the conservatorship.

The global superstar has completed four world tours, recorded four albums, and performed 248 sold-out shows of her concert series - all while living by her father's rules.

The Judge has ordered Britney to undergo an independent expert evaluation and there is also an investigation on going on Britney's team and those closest to her. A conservator status hearing is scheduled for January 22, during which “findings of the probate investigator report will be discussed."

Hopefully this hearing will be a step closer to her gaining her freedom :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Chromaticunt

The thing I don't understand is that it's court appointed, so the court thinks this conservatorship is the best decision for her even to this day. There has to be a reason for this? I don't agree with it in any case, but surely the court would not force this on Britney if they didn't think it was needed? (Sorry if this is naive, I don't know enough about it)

bionic

I find it hard to believe that Britney can go on world tours, release albums, do Vegas residencies etc but can't manage her own affairs :laughga: 

buy bionic

5 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

The thing I don't understand is that it's court appointed, so the court thinks this conservatorship is the best decision for her even to this day. There has to be a reason for this? I don't agree with it in any case, but surely the court would not force this on Britney if they didn't think it was needed? (Sorry if this is naive, I don't know enough about it)

Human beings have rights, its invalid what the court thinks of Britney. Whats valid is the law, and based on court files, there is zero reason to validate Britney's conservatorship. Mental Illness is not a valid reason, but we already have court files that proves Britney has no Mental Illness as she was evaluated three times by court Doctors. Which is why this is a extremely unique unprecedented case.

Corruption happens all the time even in America, its not a conspiracy theory. Celebrity Casey Kasem was taken without the permission of of family, they are fighting to get their father back but hes now dead!: https://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/13/showbiz/casey-kasem-conservatorship/index.html

Here is a documentary of many cases about this: 

Gimme More
31 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

The judge that made the conservatorship permanent in 2010 was since accused of being fraudulent by many other people in different cases. The system is extremely corrupt, Britneys current new conservator has been accused by many previous clients of ‘eldership abuse’, there are currently cases investigating britneys new conservator put forward by old clients accusing her of abuse.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Can she live freely if she goes to another state in America? or what happens if she travels to Europe and lives in there? 

She wouldn’t have permission to do so, plus her kids live in LA with their dad.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She wouldn’t have permission to do so, plus her kids live in LA with their dad.

She can do a tour, and while shes in London, she refuses to go back to America, What would happen?!  In 3 years, her children would be adults and make their own decisions.

4 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

She can do a tour, and while shes in London, she refuses to go back to America, What would happen?!  In 3 years, her children would be adults and make their own decisions.

She wont have acces to her own money to stay anywhere else and maybe she doesnt want to stay away from her children for 3 years.

Britney clearly has some emotional problems, but so many other people deal with stuff like this and if she was able to work so much during these 12 years, she should get the chance to live how she wants. Let's be serious. If she ends this situation and she messes up in some way, they will put her back under it. But she deserves this chance. 

5 minutes ago, Florin said:

She wont have acces to her own money to stay anywhere else and maybe she doesnt want to stay away from her children for 3 years.

Britney clearly has some emotional problems, but so many other people deal with stuff like this and if she was able to work so much during these 12 years, she should get the chance to live how she wants. Let's be serious. If she ends this situation and she messes up in some way, they will put her back under it. But she deserves this chance. 

She can easily do a ad or a show in London and get millions in one day.

A great solution for the judge is to end her conservatorship temporarily, or keep it in place legally but restrict her conservator from his control. Do this for a year and see how she handles things.

Gimme More

when all this was trending Britney posted this:

'God bless you all' - coincidence or ???

#JusticeForBritney ♡

GAGAVAGINA

The girl has serious problems but this conservatorship isn t it.. She is almost 40 yo she seems happy she has a man...give her a chance.. 

27monster27
16 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

when all this was trending Britney posted this:

'God bless you all' - coincide or ???

It possibly is a form of thank you to the people that are standing up for her, although I am not sure if Britney is legally able to mention much about her conservatorship.

he/him/his

Archived