Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we stop with the leaks

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

It’s the same every time Gaga starts a new era, we all listen to the leaks and by the time it’s officially released we get bored of it and the hype is no longer there, can’t we just anticipate its release and enjoy the build up? Live in the moment and stop questioning whether it’s gonna be good or not

ps I’m not just ranting, I know from experience with Bad Romance and every lead single after that 

edit; are we that delusional that we believe Gaga isn’t pissed af at these leaks?

It's not up to us what leaks and what not 

1 minute ago, HotWasabi said:

we all listen to the leaks

Then don't hear it if you know it's going to ruin the anticipation and hype for the album :oops:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

2 minutes ago, HotWasabi said:

it’s gonna be

Okay

da da doo-doo-mmm

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

StuckInMyMind
Just now, Enzo said:

It's not up to us what leaks and what not 

Then don't hear it if you know it's going to ruin the anticipation and hype for the album :oops:

It’s all I’m seeing on here too, the forum is overrun by threads about the leaks and the track, so it’s difficult to even enjoy being on here, I love discussing the lead single but when people are like “I’ve heard it and it’s not great” it brings everyone’s morale down

gagaschickens
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Okay

da da doo-doo-mmm

Just dance to stupid love :huntyga:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Just now, HotWasabi said:

I’ve heard it and it’s not great” it brings everyone’s morale down

Then why are you on a forum when you can't stand people's opinions in the first place? :oprah:

1 minute ago, HotWasabi said:

the forum is overrun by threads about the leaks and the track

You can ignore them (? 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, gagaschickens said:

Just dance to stupid love :huntyga:

Let me stream a real lead aka Perfect Illusion 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

pedrohemg

We don't leak anything and we can't stop it. Only yesterday, two threads on an atrl like forum received more than 4k answers. We can't do anything, sorry.

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Then why are you on a forum when you can't stand people's opinions in the first place? :oprah:

You can ignore them (? 

Why are you getting so defensive? I’ve been on this forum (technically) since 2010 and I’ve seen it every time a new era begins. I just don’t like people influencing other people’s opinions on something that hasn’t even been released officially yet and nobody’s confirmed that Stupid Love will be the lead

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

We don't leak anything and we can't stop it. Only yesterday, two threads on an atrl like forum received more than 4k answers. We can't do anything, sorry.

I know leaks can’t be stopped but members here can stop spreading them to here. If Gaga hasn’t said anything yet it’s because she’s not ready to and has something planned, we’re kinda ruining those plans for her

PoshLife

Speak for yourself, I'm not bored of Stupid Love just cuz I've heard 44 seconds of a low-quality leak :laughga: 

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Speak for yourself, I'm not bored of Stupid Love just cuz I've heard 44 seconds of a low-quality leak :laughga: 

It’ll be overplayed before it’s officially released, it happens everytime and people are already saying they don’t like it

7 minutes ago, HotWasabi said:

Why are you getting so defensive? I’ve been on this forum (technically) since 2010 and I’ve seen it every time a new era begins. I just don’t like people influencing other people’s opinions on something that hasn’t even been released officially yet and nobody’s confirmed that Stupid Love will be the lead

Cuz it makes no sense 

Why is it a matter? Their opinion is going to change once the song is released, if it ever is released lol

People can change their minds 

There's a lot of people that knows nothing is confirmed yet 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

StuckInMyMind
Just now, Enzo said:

Cuz it makes no sense 

Why is it a matter? Their opinion is going to change once the song is released, if it ever is released lol

People can change their minds 

There's a lot of people that knows nothing is confirmed yet 

It just ruins the experience for other people, actively looking for leaks, how is that a good thing?

Archived