opinion

some of us actually have lives so we didn't hear it

June

Featured Posts

gypsy101
7 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Wow. Hope u get ur Monday off :wtfga:

i don’t work monday or tuesday thank the lord

i serve at a 4-course fondue restaurant and it’s very stressful but oh well, the money’s passable. i do work today though which is sad 🙁

21 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i don’t work monday or tuesday thank the lord

i serve at a 4-course fondue restaurant and it’s very stressful but oh well, the money’s passable. i do work today though which is sad 🙁

That means u must get twice the pay.

I used to work on Sundays it was alright but never the whole weekend. I think it could be worth it though if u have two days off in the middle of the week 

sarahb
38 minutes ago, Enzo said:

If you don't want to ruin the experience, the don't hear it 

I've listened to both the short version and the longer version and I don't remember what either sound like so I'm still good :vegas:

1 hour ago, June said:

some of us have lives so not all of us were able to hear the leaks... bitches!!!!! *CRY*

sorry u can delete this thread it was such a bad thread i just got emotional and posted asap

I do a full-time job, as well as two courses through university at the same time - I still heard the leaks hun

RAMROD
1 hour ago, June said:

some of us have lives so not all of us were able to hear the leaks... bitches!!!!! *CRY*

sorry u can delete this thread it was such a bad thread i just got emotional and posted asap

:triggered:   the audacity calling us who hears it have no life.

:triggered:  rude

:triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, sarahb said:

I've listened to both the short version and the longer version and I don't remember what either sound like so I'm still good :vegas:

It might be a sign that it's not as timeless as people say :enigma:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Sorry it's your own fault. You knew it was coming soon you should have booked time off canceled your plans etc to prepare for a potential leak. I haven't even showered since the first week of January because I was afraid I would miss an announcement.

HermioneT

On a different, but related note: at least for me it would be soo helpful if people would put in the date in the title of threads concerning new developments. (Or put the date below a new post addressing changes in a long thread like LG6). People here are from different time zones and e.g. at work days I can only look at GGD twice.... So that would make checking on recent events so much easier and faster.

OT: I deliberately did not listen to the leak, but it was literally everywhere (which is kind of a temptation:huntyga:). So I guess with a reasonable time invest from about 15 minutes you could still find it now.

She / hers

Archived