💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 era to kick off in February

Stef

Featured Posts

JOANNE2016
3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

This. Why are they PCD the only ones releasing on that day? They’re gonna flop anyway. 

This is so mean but it is so true at the same time. 🤣

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

This. Why are they PCD the only ones releasing on that day? They’re gonna flop anyway. 

Excuse me

Have some respect for THE DOLLS

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Celestica
4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

huh? that's not how i remember it at all

the heal me snippet was leaked by monsters who went to the ASIB filming at iHeartrRadio, all of us knew it was going to be on the soundtrack for pop Ally

this snippet was recorded by a crew member and shared to her Instagram story. so I removed the audio from her video. honestly, I found her account purely by accident & was shocked to hear a new song

Did Gaga visit the studio just a few weeks before the first single was released for any of her albums?  As we know she was in the studio yesterday.

ConnorFilm
12 hours ago, Stef said:

As per PropaGaga, aka Mindtrappa at PopJustice: 

“I don’t know any specific dates, but I know things were supposed to start happening in February. Not sure where that stands, since the song is out there now, even though it’s potato quality. I could see them sticking with it unless the track surfaces in HQ.”

So, I'm a tad confused. He heard things were going to start happening in February, but was/is the lead SL then? Or is this just some random song that's leaked from the album? 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

SharGaga

Guys remenber bloodpop posted 12 emojis with a space between the first and second. Hes obviously hinting it coming in february.

Reality
58 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

He's reliable so I believe it

9 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

That guy knows nothing. 

tell the truth GIF

🃏🖤👹

Regina George
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

tell the truth GIF

I remember arguing with him when Joanne was supposed to come out. I made a thread about Gaga being in NYC and he came here and started arguing with me about how Gaga is not there, how we're not getting new music soon, blah blah.. Later that day we got photos of Gaga in front of iHeart radio station and the announcement about PI was made 5 days after that :huntyga:

Guest Messy vers
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I remember arguing with him when Joanne was supposed to come out. I made a thread about Gaga being in NYC and he came here and started arguing with me about how Gaga is not there, how we're not getting new music soon, blah blah.. Later that day we got photos of Gaga in front of iHeart radio station and the announcement about PI was made 5 days after that :huntyga:

Freak out! Freak out! FREAK OUT!:ladyhaha:

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Iza Kisio said:

Freak out! Freak out! FREAK OUT!:ladyhaha:

GET DOWN GET DOWN GET DOWN GET DOWN (LOOK AT ME)

tenor.gif?itemid=14869075

9 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Excuse me

Have some respect for THE DOLLS

respect and truth are two different things. They debuted that song WEEKS ago. The hype for it is dead, they’re all over 30 years old - the song ain’t gonna be doing **** on the charts. But I’ll still listen loads

Archived