Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 era to kick off in February

Stef

Featured Posts

yes and
17 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

agreed. low quality snippets mean almost nothing to the GP, they only care about HQ or the full song. remember when lq snippets of Heal Me were leaking over a year before the ASIB soundtrack/movie came out? only we knew about it and the GP honestly didn’t care lol

Someone who leaked it in LG, can easily leak in HQ, didn't you think about that? 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AzeaIia Banks
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The fact that her lead single leaked at all. And she didn’t even announce it... chile... Gaga LOSTTT

Wasn't she furious when Applause leaked?

Gaga please release Red Flame and Ratchet

Xoxo Adriana
32 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Wait what?

Even I didn't know about that

shortly after Gaga released TC there was a snippet going around containing the first verse and part of the chorus. people referred to it as The Cure 2.0 and thought it was for the original LG6 DJWS worked on. it was super LQ, but this was when we all thought LG6 was gonna be a generic sound similar to TC after this snippet came out.

Xoxo Adriana
29 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Someone who leaked it in LG, can easily leak in HQ, didn't you think about that? 

yes i have, i’d only assume hackers leak in LQ to be safe. if this were to be leaked in full and HQ they’d be in deeper risk of getting investigated idk:selena:

whoever leaked applause was ballsy, af. whoever leaked that PI snippet really watched themselves.

IAmNotHere1997

Y'all are really the biggest clowns if you're already worried about the general public finding about the leaks. If the leaks don't make it to national news, they'll have no idea. Simple as that. People have jobs, school, children, you really think they spend time on the internet THAT MUCH enough to find out about potato quality snippets of the new Ladie GaGa single. Seriously now. "Stupid Love" trended on Twitter because of us, the leak made noise and hype among US, the fans, the pop culture fanatics. The rest of the world is not like us. We will be patiently waiting for the public's feedback on the LG6 lead when it gets OFFICIALY released. :)

And that's on what? That's on periodt.

giphy.gif

FfFfFfFF
42 minutes ago, HIMe said:

ARUTW also leaked way before the movie came out.

Only a fan recreation of the song. 

Slovakialop
22 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Y'all are really the biggest clowns if you're already worried about the general public finding about the leaks. If the leaks don't make it to national news, they'll have no idea. Simple as that. People have jobs, school, children, you really think they spend time on the internet THAT MUCH enough to find out about potato quality snippets of the new Ladie GaGa single. Seriously now. "Stupid Love" trended on Twitter because of us, the leak made noise and hype among US, the fans, the pop culture fanatics. The rest of the world is not like us. We will be patiently waiting for the public's feedback on the LG6 lead when it gets OFFICIALY released. :)

giphy.gif

Maybe the most rational and clever comment on this site since I don't remember when...:applause:

ZiggyZiggs
42 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

shortly after Gaga released TC there was a snippet going around containing the first verse and part of the chorus. people referred to it as The Cure 2.0 and thought it was for the original LG6 DJWS worked on. it was super LQ, but this was when we all thought LG6 was gonna be a generic sound similar to TC after this snippet came out.

huh? that's not how i remember it at all

the heal me snippet was leaked by monsters who went to the ASIB filming at iHeartrRadio, all of us knew it was going to be on the soundtrack for pop Ally

Andreu
1 hour ago, Stef said:

unless the track surfaces in HQ.”

looks like whoever has it needs to do some surfacing then :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, PopCons said:

I think she is trying to wait for The Box to slow down ... she wants to secure that #1

Lmao no, don't worry, she'll be happy if it goes top 10 at all

1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

giphy.gif

Wow cool nails

I think she's waiting for the Grammys hype (if she's performing but we still don't know anything about it) and ASIB era to be definitely over to make an announcement 

Archived