đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 era to kick off in February

Stef

Featured Posts

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

agreed. low quality snippets mean almost nothing to the GP, they only care about HQ or the full song. remember when lq snippets of Heal Me were leaking over a year before the ASIB soundtrack/movie came out? only we knew about it and the GP honestly didn’t care lol

Susan from accounts and Paul from finance ain’t gonna be chatting about the new Lady Gaga leak on Snapchat on their lunch break. Unless they have GGD accounts  :poot: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I doubt she'll even attend the grammys this year.  It would make sense to release it this Friday, cause she can perform it at the lre Superbowl gig

That too. @BorisIsHere make it happen. This Friday. Please.

Does it matter? Damage is done

13 minutes ago, Stef said:

I could see them sticking with it unless the track surfaces in HQ.”

Yes please! Stop pushing and scrapping, the time is now!

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

She should just release it this coming  Friday.

True it leaked so she has no reasons to  keep it secret  three more weeks. Unless everything is not ready for it to be out

Chromaticunt
7 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

agreed. low quality snippets mean almost nothing to the GP, they only care about HQ or the full song. remember when lq snippets of Heal Me were leaking over a year before the ASIB soundtrack/movie came out? only we knew about it and the GP honestly didn’t care lol

Wait what?

Even I didn't know about that :laughga:

Ryusei
16 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

This. Why are they PCD the only ones releasing on that day? They’re gonna flop anyway. 

React is coming this friday? Omg yesss :tony:

Musery

16 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

This. Why are they PCD the only ones releasing on that day? They’re gonna flop anyway. 

The best thing is PCD are also postponing the Jan 24 release to not-announced-yet date (I read on ATRL that someone from their team confirmed it)

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

nenhures
Just now, Rifek said:

The best thing is PCD are also postponing the Jan 24 release to not-announced-yet date (I read on ATRL that someone from their team confirmed it)

Well that seems convenient :flop:

5 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Wait what?

ARUTW also leaked way before the movie came out.

LG6 is not happening, its not real, it does not exist, it is a figment of imagination, the day ill believe that LG6 is coming is the day the album hits the stores. not even the release date gaga will announce can convince me that LG6 is coming

giphy.gif

Ryusei
7 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Wait what?

Yeah some fans were recording it when they were filming the movie even though they kept the volume low while filming. You could hear the „lay me down lay me down“ part

Musery

StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, Stef said:

He means that the leak may bring the date forward. But he’s just unsure. 

The fact that her lead single leaked at all. And she didn’t even announce it... chile... Gaga LOSTTT

Phaye Monster

I feel like February makes the most sense. It’s a quieter time for albums and later this year she’d be up against Rihanna, Adele etc. I doubt she even cares about competition anymore but it would be nicer for us for her to release in a time where more of the focus can be on her. 
Unless she scraps this and postpones the whole album for another year

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived