What is your Unpopular Opinion?

David Ward

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Salvador Sequea
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

You aren't counting your gaps right, it doesn't need to be a calendar year to count as a year, just 12 months

for instance C2C to Joanne was over 2 years apart from release date (September 19th 2014 - October 21st 2016)

Yes I'm talking calendar wise, not necessarily a 12 months gap between release dates cause at the end when you look back at history people only care about the release year. 

Now about the waiting for LG6, which is my main issue, how many months we have since ASIB relase date? 15 maybe? People are crying for a little more than one year of waiting when, as you said, Gaga took over 2 years to release Joanne after C2C. And C2C wasn't even original music so...

Defmix100
12 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Yes I'm talking calendar wise, not necessarily a 12 months gap between release dates cause at the end when you look back at history people only care about the release year. 

Now about the waiting for LG6, which is my main issue, how many months we have since ASIB relase date? 15 maybe? People are crying for a little more than one year of waiting when, as you said, Gaga took over 2 years to release Joanne after C2C. And C2C wasn't even original music so...

thing is if she released an album on January 1st 2020 then the next on December 31st 2022 that's only one calendar year gap between them but its actually 1 day shy of 3 years waiting

the people who say they've been waiting so long for LG6 are sometimes the ones who don't count ASIB which is technically true I guess so they see it as over 3 years waiting since Joanne

Salvador Sequea
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

the people who say they've been waiting so long for LG6 are sometimes the ones who don't count ASIB which is technically true I guess so they see it as over 3 years waiting since Joanne

But here I'm complaining about the people that don't even count Joanne and see it as a 6 year waiting which doesn't make sense. They act like Enigma doesn't even exists too like wtf.  

That's my unpopular opinion :ohwell:

Defmix100
Just now, Salvador Sequea said:

But here I'm complaining about the people that don't even count Joanne and see it as a 6 year waiting which doesn't make sense. They act like Enigma doesn't even exists too like wtf.  

That's my unpopular opinion :ohwell:

haha yeah I don't get that

Blackout19

1. Poker Face it will be always her best song

2. Million Reasons her best ballad

3. Applause her best lead single

4. I never liked Bad Romance :ohwell:

5. Fashion! best song from ARTPOP

6. Hey Girl its a great song 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Modern Ecstasy2

I love JazzGa & wish she would make another jazz album

I’m not feeling impatient about LG6. It takes me a while to latch on & get into new music.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived