đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Prefer Gaga's Old Pop Voice for LG6?

Divine

Do You Prefer Gaga's Old Pop Voice?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Prefer Gaga's Old Pop Voice?

• Yes
    • Nah (I prefer her style now)

Featured Posts

Thats stupid Luv
4 hours ago, Paparazzzzi said:

I mean, there's no question about the amount of talent she has so as how wonderful her voice is. There's no doubt to that, but I think Gaga's way of singing style changed too, I think ARTPOP was the last era Gaga used her sweet pop tone. (or maybe in Cheek to Cheek?). When Joanne was released I know it kinda became more raw and deep which is beautiful too. I mean it still sounds so good and so genuine and so still her. I just wanna asked if you miss or want some old Gaga's voice sound style in songs like "Alejandro", "So Happy I Could Die", "Heavy Metal Lover", etc. I kinda miss her sound hypnotic, but during Joanne up until ASIB, she showed how much her voice can sound so as her range. I love "Always Remember Us This Way" so much by the way. It's kinda hard to choose tho. Upon hearing her recent leak which is "Stupid Love" I think she sticked using her current style. No problem tho, and ah it's never proved that it's for LG6's lead tho. Thoughts? :hug:

Her old voice style I'm pertaining:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Her new voice style I'm pertaining:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I think she just stopped using as much pitch correction and auto tune is literally all we’re noticing?
Imo - good for her

excited arrested development GIF 

Archived