Do you still think it's from LG6?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still think it's from LG6?

• Yes obviously I cannot lose hope!
    • Nah it's old
    • I'm applying my clown makeup now like the fool I am

Featured Posts

Helxig

I knew I'd heard (part of) this snippet before (Because I listened to it 100 times trying to get the lyrics) so I did some digging today and found some past threads about it...

So first of all this is the original snippet we got last year, the one I remember:

So I did some digging and found this thread asking about it :

Where people are saying the leaker said it's from BTW era.

And then I Googled those lyrics and found my own comment :ladyhaha:   in the original thread about it!

On 8/20/2019 at 9:24 PM, Helxig said:

I feel like it's not finished and she's just singing random sounds

Sounds like "in relation, got me spacin'"

Also there's a line that gets cut off abruptly at 0:07 that sounds like "she like"

And if you go to the original thread everyone is saying they think it's from BTW/ARTPOP era...

So why now is everyone hype that it's the LG6 leak? :ohwell:     Because of some people dancing in a football field?

We already heard some of the snippet back in April/May last year and dismissed it, but it's leaking in longer form now. So the song has at least been around since then.

I personally don't think it's an LG6 song... I think the leaker is just letting it out now that there is buzz around LG6, to troll us and maybe sell it to the highest bidder?

It still could be real!... Maybe it was a demo back then and she's finished it now... Or maybe it's just a really old demo that's been around for a long time and the leaker has found a moment of opportunity? Either way... we got a trending topic on Twitter :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

Thanks for finding this! I thought when this was posted, someone debunked it as a BTW demo...

Andreu

what did you find :poot:?

EDIT: I say this because (at least for me) the last thing the OP shows is "i found this thread:" then nothing comes after

Helxig
2 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Thanks for finding this! I thought when this was posted, someone debunked it as a BTW demo...

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

what did you find :poot:?

Just now, Bradley said:

So you're saying Gaga reworked on this song and made it into an LG6 song? :enigma:

Sorry GGD posted my thread before I was done :saladga: so I had to just rush and throw my receipts together into a finished thread :laughga: 

Helxig
3 minutes ago, David Ward said:

reported for posting leaks :selena:

You better be joking you little bitch It took a lot of time to put this thread together :laughga: 

Edit: also the person in the tweet said this older version isn't getting taken down by her team so obviously we're allowed this snippet... :wtf:

Cello

Who had good evidence that it was a BTW demo in the first place? :oprah: I can't believe this slipped under everyone's radar! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

nenhures
Just now, Cello said:

Who had good evidence that it was a BTW demo in the first place? :oprah: I can't believe this slipped under everyone's radar! 

I think it was because the Lady Gaga Now people (which some claim to be reliable) said it was a BTW reject, so people brushed it off.

Helxig
Just now, Cello said:

Not mine :giggle:

Idk everyone in the original threads are saying that the leaker themself said it was from BTW era, but that hasn't been proved. But they're also saying that it sounds old and it's her old vocals etc.

David Ward
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

You better be joking you little bitch It took a lot of time to put this thread together :laughga: 

Edit: also the person in the tweet said this older version isn't getting taken down by her team so obviously we're allowed this snippet... :wtf:

giphy.gif

Helxig
Just now, David Ward said:

sub-buzz-3353-1572982194-7.jpg?downsize=

Well my kids can't hear me defending my thread because they're listening to Kidz Bop :ohwell:

Archived