💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What even happened today?

and i oop

Featured Posts

and i oop

Okay, I haven’t been on GGD for a few hours. Everyone is talking about a leak. Someone please explain to me what is happening. Did a Gaga song leak? :gum: LG6 lead? :gum: Because if so, I will die of excitement.

Lanadelduck

1:16 of stupid love leaked, but then ppl were saying it leaked in full, so idk what the truth is.

I have the 1:16, its a bop. 

homomo

Yes, the supposed lead single (titled Stupid Love) leaked online in parts.

It’s against the rules to share or ask for links to the leak. But if you google or search for it on twitter I’m sure you’ll find it.

The song is a really catchy 80s synthwave/dance pop track. I hope it’s actually the lead and not just some random album track, cause it SLAPS

and i oop
1 minute ago, Lanadelduck said:

1:16 of stupid love leaked, but then ppl were saying it leaked in full, so idk what the truth is.

I have the 1:16, its a bop. 

1 minute ago, homomo said:

Yes, the supposed lead single (titled Stupid Love) leaked online in parts.

It’s against the rules to share or ask for links to the leak. But if you google or search for it on twitter I’m sure you’ll find it.

The song is a really catchy 80s synthwave/dance pop track. I hope it’s actually the lead and not just some random album track, cause it SLAPS

Are we sure it’s a real Gaga leak, and not just a fake one?

homomo
2 minutes ago, and i oop said:

Are we sure it’s a real Gaga leak, and not just a fake one?

Lmao it’s definitely gaga

blackpink

stupid love (rumoured to be gaga’s lead single on here for the past few days) leaked in LQ snippets, it’s a synth pop masterpiece. some traders/insiders have heard the full song and have said in HQ her vocals are flawless 

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

stupid love (rumoured to be gaga’s lead single on here for the past few days) leaked in LQ snippets, it’s a synth pop masterpiece. some traders/insiders have heard the full song and have said in HQ her vocals are flawless 

This makes me optimistic since I didn't like what I heard in the snippets. :pray:

Jose P

So snippets of Stupid Love leaked and are currently spreading. That’s it. It might be the LG6 lead single but we still don’t know, everyone’s still pretty much making assumptions on that regard. We don’t even know if it’s for LG6 tbh. But it IS Gaga, and the song sounds amazing so I hope it’s for LG6.

Archived