life

Bloodpop posts photo w/ Gaga (IG)

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Am I the only one who thinks it might have been leaked on purpose to gauge our reactions? 

Miracle
22 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

That pink hair better come back :grr:

but ...it's literally there just washed out...

24 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Am I the only one who thinks it might have been leaked on purpose to gauge our reactions? 

No, you're not the only one:vegas:

The 10 fans who hate the song make a lot more noise than the million fans who like it, so I hope they won't pick an other song, cuz damn, Stupid Love is a monster of a banger :heat:

lavenderblondee
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't put ANYTHING past Gaga. She's sneaky and she's good at what she does. Look what happened with Applause? I think if she was upset about this, she would of said something. :pole: Granted, she seems in a much different head space than she was back then, I still find her silence...interesting.  Now bloodpop  conveniently posts a photo? I AM SUSPECT and I love it 

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Mustang said:

Its a meme, they are just quoting a meme, it’s not a serious tweet :poot:

Be Kind.

8 hours ago, blankpaper said:

They’re quoting a meme, they’re not genuinely saying that to him lol 

Be Kind.

45 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Be Kind.

I try my best to :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

How many months was it between finishing Joanne and ASIB in the studio before PI and Shallow were released respectively? :creepflop:

ChicaSkas
13 hours ago, sarahb said:

They did, I remember they both posted about it on Twitter afterwards. Just found this from the Paws Down guy (don't have the actual tweet)

"For the disappointment of many, talked to @djws and it was surprisingly easy. Dont expect any drama coming out of it: two adults talking." 

It’s because Paul is “hands down” (pardon the pun) the nicest guy you will meet. So patient. So kind. Working with him on things has been a delight.

He is so full of creative energy and he loves what he does. And he told me he learns a lot from how Gaga treats her fans. So he’s applied all the kindness he sees her give to his fans and hers.

It works wonders.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

nenhures
7 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

It’s because Paul is “hands down” (pardon the pun) the nicest guy you will meet. So patient. So kind. Working with him on things has been a delight.

He is so full of creative energy and he loves what he does. And he told me he learns a lot from how Gaga treats her fans. So he’s applied all the kindness he sees her give to his fans and hers.

It works wonders.

The more I hear random tidbits about Gaga's recent collaborators (and more importantly, yes, friends) the more respect I cultivate for them. It's so nice that she's making the choice to surround herself with people whom she appreciates and appreciate her in return and that they're genuinely nice people, not to mention it's lovely to see how effortlessly she inspires those around her.

After Gaga basically flipping us off I have no guilt ever listening to a leak and no one can ever make me feel bad. This is iconic she's literally drinking whiskey watching a fight while a song is leaking lmao. 

PoshLife
14 hours ago, sarahb said:

They had this exchange on Twitter beforehand
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkyxcmRQG9RocFjlv4_Dq

I remember they both posted something after the meeting (which I can't find) but from memory it wasn't terribly interesting. 

oh god I totally forgot about this. The weird thing is after they met they were both like "had a nice meeting, no drama!" Like, what kind of a two-face says absolutely awful things about gaga 24/7 and then acts like they're "two adults talking" :laughga:  That person is not an adult regardless of their age.

I still think DJWS should have told everyone who they were, internet anonymity allows people to be the VERY worst versions of themselves without any accountability. 

Archived