Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bloodpop posts photo w/ Gaga (IG)

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

StevieNicks
14 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Poor DJWS used to get stuff like this said to him. He once told me that the things fans say on twitter to him changes to a 180 when he meets them in real life. They literally can’t insult him to his face. 

He’s used to it. Their bark is all they have. No bite.

That yassss fan is clearly deranged.

Some of you fans are truly horrible. The things you think are OK to say to and about Gaga and her team boggle my mind.  Your maturity was stunted somewhere between The Fame Monster and ARTPOP. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StevieNicks
14 minutes ago, Floppy said:

After Gaga basically flipping us off I have no guilt ever listening to a leak and no one can ever make me feel bad. This is iconic she's literally drinking whiskey watching a fight while a song is leaking lmao. 

Like what can she do about it?  She can't draw any more attention to it.  If you seriously think she's OK with her lead single leaking then you're deluded 

StevieNicks
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

oh god I totally forgot about this. The weird thing is after they met they were both like "had a nice meeting, no drama!" Like, what kind of a two-face says absolutely awful things about gaga 24/7 and then acts like they're "two adults talking" :laughga:  That person is not an adult regardless of their age.

I still think DJWS should have told everyone who they were, internet anonymity allows people to be the VERY worst versions of themselves without any accountability. 

This is insane. DJWS has posted about mental health issues too and he stopped drinking a while back too. He even posted a picture of himself after crying. People want to joke and make light of it but it's harassment and abuse and not everybody is as untouchable to it all as Gaga is. If he's having a bad day and gets some asshole trashing his skills and accusing him if ruining an album then it could have serious consequences.  You might think I'm being a killjoy or a drama queen but these people have real feelings. Sarah ended up deleting her twitter and is still getting harassed and you all go on like it's a big joke. Apparently its get fault Fafa gets fillers, she forces her. The crap that  Eli photographer got all because y'all decided he was responsible for Gaga changing direction with Enigma... 

Apparently Gaga has no control or agency in her life. 

ChicaSkas
37 minutes ago, StevieNicks said:

Some of you fans are truly horrible. The things you think are OK to say to and about Gaga and her team boggle my mind.  Your maturity was stunted somewhere between The Fame Monster and ARTPOP. 

Present company aside, I hope you mean.... 

Yes I agree. It’s usually in the younger fans or fans who may not have a secure outlook and project immaturely.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Edonis
50 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

oh god I totally forgot about this. The weird thing is after they met they were both like "had a nice meeting, no drama!" Like, what kind of a two-face says absolutely awful things about gaga 24/7 and then acts like they're "two adults talking" :laughga:  That person is not an adult regardless of their age.

I still think DJWS should have told everyone who they were, internet anonymity allows people to be the VERY worst versions of themselves without any accountability. 

I'm fairly certain he was doxxed years later but I'm not totally sure. 

StevieNicks
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Present company aside, I hope you mean.... 

Yes I agree. It’s usually in the younger fans or fans who may not have a secure outlook and project immaturely.

It's also her gay fans thinking they get a pass to be massive c**ts to her but y'all ain't ready to acknowledge that... 

The pink is fading but it's still there. I'm assuming she's been using really light semi-permanents for the color.

Speaking of which, when was the last time we saw her? Oprah? Even that was a wig, right?

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, StevieNicks said:

Like what can she do about it?  She can't draw any more attention to it.  If you seriously think she's OK with her lead single leaking then you're deluded 

Why are you acting like she texted you about it? Who said it's a lead? I was joking around why are you so angry you need to chill yikes. :sharon:

A Star is Born album was completed 2.5 months before Shallow came out.  I guess we still have a long way to go :fail:

StevieNicks
31 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Why are you acting like she texted you about it? Who said it's a lead? I was joking around why are you so angry you need to chill yikes. :sharon:

Obviously because that is the rumor 🙄🙄

1 hour ago, S0436 said:

A Star is Born album was completed 2.5 months before Shallow came out.  I guess we still have a long way to go :fail:

But they dropped the album only one week later Shallow and the whole thing was linked to the movie. It was a different situation.

2 hours ago, StevieNicks said:

Obviously because that is the rumor 🙄🙄

interesting that you ignored everything else I said lol. anyways have a good night sorry if I offended you.

10 hours ago, S0436 said:

That was a soundtrack for a movie tho, a whole other thing :laughga:

7 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

That was a soundtrack for a movie tho, a whole other thing :laughga:

When the last time she was in the studio for Joanne before PI came out?

Archived