Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Stupid Love be Gaga's 5th #1?

Bradley

Title  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Title

• YES, the radio will EAT THIS UP. It's gonna be viral in a few weeks!
    • Top 5 shouldn't be a problem.
    • Top 10 maybe?
    • It will do as good as Perfect Illusion and Never Really Over. (top 20 peak)
    • No we're losing. *cries in Glam Attack*

Featured Posts

Bradley

:poot:

Wdyu think? Sounds like a disco banger. I'd say top 5. All of Gaga's major singles (the ones she care about at least aka Million Reasons and Shallow) have managed to hit top 5.

NFRatwell

Depends on how she promotes. As much as we’d like to think everyone was looking at her comeback, if she only does radio shows a la LG5 lead she’s not going to get anywhere past top 10. If she promotes well, a top 5 is easy money. #1 depends on when it’s popular and if any other songs are again it 

The Senate

If she promotes on anything else but the radio, then i can see it easily being top 5 or even #1 . I've only heard 20 seconds and from what i heard it sounds very radio friendly

Jigglygoth

Who cares TBH, the song is cute 

tenor.gif?itemid=14869075

If you want an objective opinion tho, no. 

But she could surprise me, she often does 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

a massive and epic and replayable video + get it trending on TikTok (it's a risk we have to take) + soccer moms power + release it when the number one song has less than 300 points (right now it's 500 :rip:) + radio deals i guess + stupid promotional things little monsters can contribute (like Shallowbucks, bl0wjobs for Applause, etc.)

Spoiler

and Lovely Peaches on the track remix would help :pray:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

HoneyB

Well I’m trying to be realistic, I don’t think it’ll go #1 but it’s for sure a cute top 10 hit. Would love to be proven wrong though y’all better stream as soon as it comes out

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2902b468f95ddc211976

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Jigglygoth
11 minutes ago, klaus said:

+ stupid promotional things little monsters can contribute (like Shallowbucks, bl0wjobs for Applause, etc) 

I'll do it for you GaGa, let's do it! 

tumblr_inline_pis7zw7puF1tts0ii_540.gif

Spoiler

:sis:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

TheRealJT

If no other leaks come out and they actually have a release plan, then I think at top 5 debut is on lock

homomo

I’m not going to expect a top 3, yet alone a number one because we’ve always been ghosted that way.

I’ll say top 10 seems very realistic, and anything in the top 3 will be a very welcome surprise.

sillynate

Number 1 might be too much but I said the same for Shallow so never say never I guess? 
Top 10-5 for sure though 

Archived