Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Gaga "used" R. Kelly?

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

Saw this in related videos while looking for Stupid Love snippets..

YouTuber also commented on his own video: I just want to also make another note. Sorry I forgot to mention this in the video. Gaga knew this song “Do what you want” was controversial and she NEVER RELEASED THE VIDEO because she knew it would get flack. Her song peaked at #14 or #15 on the Hot 100 I can’t remember. However to further my opinion... why did she never release the video!? Do your research

Discuss :emma:

Modern Ecstasy2

I want to believe it was because she came around with some of her own healing and understanding of her experiences with sexual violence and trauma. And knew that releasing the video would be inappropriate, triggering and insensitive to surivors.

It’s what I’m telling myself.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I want to believe it was because she came around with some of her own healing and understanding of her experiences with sexual violence and trauma. And knew that releasing the video would be inappropriate, triggering and insensitive to surivors.

It’s what I’m telling myself.

I think it was more she was coked out/drugged out of her head 2011-2013, and she literally went "wtf was I thinking?" I think she always "knew" it was harmful deep down, but was just so blitzed she convinced herself it was not...but realized that explanation would go over even worse with the GP because a lot of people believe drugged/drunken actions reveal the true being of a person (there's some truth to it like Mel Gibson was always ugly as f*ck, but there's also some truth that drugs/alcohol can severely impact your judgement). I know that era is a fav of fans, but listen to some interviews and bish was so out of it and you can see her slowly seem more aware right around the time the video was scrapped.  And this is coming from someone who has called out people for calling her high before (I don't think she's high half the times fans accuse her of being high)....

LilyLark

No, she didn't use R. Kelly. Honestly wish fans would never mention him again on social media or youtube or in "public" spaces outside Gaga fanboards/fansites like GGD...the less it's mentioned in the GP, the more the GP will forget about it.

YourCureness

She used R Kelly? Lol. R Kelly wS not bringing anything to that song prestige wish. I do however will say though that R Kelly voice was actually good for the song. But she could have asked Drake or Bruno to be in that song, but she didnt. R Kelly was a heavy burden for the song, she incured losses than gains from mr. KELLY. 

MonsterJay

1. I feel R. Kelly made it on the record because Tara Savelo stanned him and she was close to Gaga at the time.

2. This dude just makes clickbait/clout videos and was being dragged on twitter for saying this anyway

I dont agree with everything he said, but I do agree that Gaga knew what she was doing and shes not sorry. The she choose R Kelly on the track is because he is a rapist and it would be controversial to sing that song with him. Then she made a music video about Rape with him! She even admitted that she knows about his past!

We will never understand what Gagas intentions were cause she wont explain it..

Archived