Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Stupid Love is not real then why do all the leaks keep getting removed?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Basically the question. Also, if it leaked months ago why is it just blowing up now? 

P.S If it is real and coming the 7th, I’ll be extremely disappointed that this was the way the lead came out. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

It's real.  Believe

giphy.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Delulu Rogers
7 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Who said that? Who honestly believes it’s fake we 

It apparently leaked months ago 

A snippet leaked months ago 

It leaked almost in full now lol, but this time is different because people keep saying it's the lead single lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

5 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

P.S If it is real and coming the 7th, I’ll be extremely disappointed that this was the way the lead came out

Not the first time happening tho

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

TioBernie

I just don’t think the song will be the lead. We literally heard a snippet of this song almost a year ago. And now it’s pretty much leaked.

Has there ever been a time where you guys heard a snippet of a Gaga lead almost a year before its release?

Modern Ecstasy2

What exactly do people mean when they make comments about SL being ‘real/fake’? Genuine question. Not being sarcastic.

It’s a real...song...that Gaga made...

:huh:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

sarahb
4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

It apparently leaked months ago 

3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

A snippet leaked months ago 

It leaked almost in full now lol, but this time is different because people keep saying it's the lead single lol

Why did no one care when it leaked months ago because it's clearly her voice?  (or was I just not paying attention, very likely tbh :selena:

I mean new music is new music right?

JudasJustDance

I never thought stupid love would be the lead, maybe like the 2nd single. but still I’m skeptical if it’s the lead or an album track? Idk 

it’s definitely  real tho:awkney:

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

What exactly do people mean when they make comments about SL being ‘real/fake’? Genuine question. Not being sarcastic.

It’s a real...song...that Gaga made...

:huh:

Is it really from LG6/new material or just a random old song that is now leaked

Glamourpuss
Just now, TioBernie said:

I just don’t think the song will be the lead. We literally heard a snippet of this song almost a year ago. And now it’s pretty much leaked.

But we are just a small fraction of people compared to the larger fanbase. It's probably something like less than 2% of Gaga fans have even heard it. 

Delulu Rogers
6 minutes ago, TioBernie said:

It’s weird gaga didn’t address this or take measures to ensure nothing else would leak. The fact that her team is being silent makes me think it’s probably a scrapped song anyways

1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Why did no one care when it leaked months ago (or was I just not paying attention) because it's clearly her voice.

I mean new music is new music right?

They probably thought it was fake, the snippet was so lq and short 

Also some days before another snippet, of another song, leaked too, so they were not checking for it cuz they wanted actual new music, or at least a full song :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Delulu Rogers
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

But we are just a small fraction of people compared to the larger fanbase. It's probably something like less than 2% of Gaga fans have even heard it. 

I haven’t even heard it cause every time I try to find it it’s not playable lol

Archived