💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why So Many Negative Topics Everytime Gaga Does Anything

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

Listen. Even I, who have openly bashed Gaga's past albums on here and have many times spoken up against her (when she deserved it:stalkga:), do not understand why some of you hate EVERYTHING that she does. Not to speak about creating whiny, embarassing topics because you didn't get what you wanted. Also the song is a f*cking bop.

Gaga hates ya'll

Regina George

''I don't like it and I hope it's not real.. i just wanted to say that''

giphy.gif

nenhures

This fanbase is used to behaving like 12 year olds. Kinda like Jojo Siwa's fanbase except they're actual 12 year olds. I prefer to just shut it out.

LadariousGarage

lmao we messy as f*ck

like she could release lg6 now, a visual dark pop album that smashes everywhere, and somebody would find something to be pissed about

y'all

I can't

but gurl

I-

this site I swear

Lets do it baby I know the Law

NFRatwell

Some people stan the wrong artist and it shows. Gaga is an... enigma

you either put up with that or move on to another artist who stays doing what the do every time. Lol.

LadyLuca

I dont know if I like it or not. But thats because I just heard snippets. I need to hear it in HQ. I like the LOVE LOVE (with the many voices) in the chorous. But the rest I dont know. I will prob like the song. I like nearly all of Gagas songs (because I love her way of singing)

If monsters dont like it they should feel free to express it on this fanbase without getting any judgement from other monsters. I think we all are interested in Gaga and we can have diffrent opinions. 

When they say: "I dont like they song because:" thats totally fine. But when someone says: "everybody whos liking this is shid" - its not okay.

The second expression is rarely seen i think. In my opinion its monsters that try to force others to like EVERRYTHING what Gaga does- are also very toxic for this fanbase. So no exaggerations on both sides and we are all fine, right?

bloody g

Because positivity doesn't rot inside an individual unlike negativity. That's why they need to spit it out at every opportunity they have.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

HoneyB

I just got back from the movie theatre I’m so confused omg so Stupid Love is real? Did it leak? Is it bad? Why am I asking so many questions? Why is Keri Hilson a flop???

C64-EB43-D-12-E4-47-C3-9422-9-CDD0-B0311

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

It’s fine if they don’t like it, but creating 10 different threads just to say how disgusted you are isn’t going to make it better. They are acting so pressed when they could easily ignore the song and move on. If you don’t like it don’t listen to it.

The night sky tells all

Darcklighter22

1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Because positivity doesn't rot inside an individual unlike negativity. That's why they need to spit it out at every opportunity they have.

Gaga was hinting at GGD when she mentioned the world is like a slowly rotting apple on the corner of the counter :ohwell: 

3 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

It’s fine if they don’t like it, but creating 10 different threads just to say how disgusted you are isn’t going to make it better. They are acting so pressed when they could easily ignore the song and move on. If you don’t like it don’t listen to it.

This. Like how you even make your mind up to start a whole thread is beyond me.

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

That's the point. IDC if you like it or not, just don't be a nasty c*nt. I personally like it because it's giving me my BTW jush:bon:

gagaweekly

At this point I think its kinda similar with mansplaining. They have to say something about everything:neyde:

Archived