💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why So Many Negative Topics Everytime Gaga Does Anything

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

ltlmnstr
5 minutes ago, nenhures said:

This fanbase is used to behaving like 12 year olds. Kinda like Jojo Siwa's fanbase except they're actual 12 year olds. I prefer to just shut it out.

Not to be mean

It doesn’t seem like her overall fanbase listens to older music. The leak sounds real 90’s. It sounds like Whitney Houston to me.

I personally love it. And honestly, having been thru the negativity of ARTPOP AND JOANNE I keep opinions to myself regarding new music.

plasticalice

It sounds like a complete bop.  Born This Way instrumentals but modern. Why are we listening to opinions from people who sit on twitter all day still using “fad” and “broken hip” as insults and talking about how their favorite B/C tier popstar “is a server, her job is to serve”? These people don’t know how to appreciate the construction of a perfect pop song.

People need to remember that not all Gaga music has to be dark to be good. Do you hear the amazing 90s vibes the song is delivering? The “freak out” prechorus (?) sounds so catchy. Give it a chance.

FfFfFfFF
18 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I just got back from the movie theatre I’m so confused omg so Stupid Love is real? Did it leak? Is it bad? Why am I asking so many questions? Why is Keri Hilson a flop???

C64-EB43-D-12-E4-47-C3-9422-9-CDD0-B0311

Yes, yes and no. :lana:

BleepBloop
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Because people can have opinions 

I'm not talking about opinions, Enzo:bon:. I'm talking about the psychotic behaviour that some like to exhibit

PoshLife

For what it's worth, it's not unique to Gaga's fanbase at all. It happens across pop music and even in other genres.

The other day Vanessa Carlton (who used to be a pop girl but is now very much an indie artist) released a new song and I went to the Facebook group for her fandom (we're too small for a forum :rip: ) to celebrate. Half the posts were about how it's not as good as her previous work. I honestly thought that fanbase was small and loyal enough to be beyond that... but they ain't.

59 minutes ago, nenhures said:

This fanbase is used to behaving like 12 year olds. Kinda like Jojo Siwa's fanbase except they're actual 12 year olds. I prefer to just shut it out.

Tell me one thing... It's not going to get better? I mean, by now i kind of think that it wont... I'm not here for to long, but i think that I've already saw how some stuff works. Guess we can only scroll past it and look out for the  things we find interesting or worth it. 

nenhures
Just now, Magui said:

Tell me one thing... It's not going to get better? I mean, by now i kind of think that it wont... I'm not here for to long, but i think that I've already saw how some stuff works. Guess we can only scroll past it and look out for the  things we find interesting or worth it. 

I don't think it will, honestly. Every in-between era is a messy time and then when the era finally starts it gets even messier because more and more people are here and there's more things to talk about. Internet and stan culture doesn't exactly encourages healthy discussion, and I am also guilty of having crossed the line many a time but some people are toxic just for the sake of it and unfortunately it's never going away.

Abuse the ignore button and filter out the ones who clearly only want attention. Some deserve to get called out but most deserve to simply not be acknowledged. There's still a lot of good stuff this fanbase and forum can offer but sometimes the bad eggs are way louder than they have any right to be and it kinda makes it hard to have fun...

Because everyone has an opinion? You yourself stated that you haven’t liked stuff inter past. Forums are not about having the same opinion on every topic. You guys do realize that there is thousands of people visiting here ? You expect everyone to feel the same way you do ? That’s ridiculous. Share your views, as respectful as possible I guess..

51 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I don't think it will, honestly. Every in-between era is a messy time and then when the era finally starts it gets even messier because more and more people are here and there's more things to talk about. Internet and stan culture doesn't exactly encourages healthy discussion, and I am also guilty of having crossed the line many a time but some people are toxic just for the sake of it and unfortunately it's never going away.

Abuse the ignore button and filter out the ones who clearly only want attention. Some deserve to get called out but most deserve to simply not be acknowledged. There's still a lot of good stuff this fanbase and forum can offer but sometimes the bad eggs are way louder than they have any right to be and it kinda makes it hard to have fun...

Thanks. Sometimes everything becomes so messy that is hard to not roll your eyes at the nonsense. But lately I'm just thinking that i don't really want to be here wen she releases new music. I thought it would be fun... But to be honest, like you said it's hard to even have fun. I always listened her previous albums by myself, or with friends while driving. And I'm thinking that I'm going to the same with her next one. And maybe come back here three days later to share opinions with some people. 

10 minutes ago, affection said:

Because everyone has an opinion? You yourself stated that you haven’t liked stuff inter past. Forums are not about having the same opinion on every topic. You guys do realize that there is thousands of people visiting here ? You expect everyone to feel the same way you do ? That’s ridiculous. Share your views, as respectful as possible I guess..

The key point is like you said, is sharing an opinion respectfully and knowing that your opinion is based on your own taste, on what you personally like, your preference, etc... And that others maybe think different cause they enjoy different stuff. 

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

I'm not talking about opinions, Enzo:bon:. I'm talking about the psychotic behaviour that some like to exhibit

Bad flashbacks to Perfect Illusion, when fans went psychotic on twitter. It wasn't just "oh, I dislike this" but 20+ tweets acting like it was the worst thing ever...to the point a few music journos picked up on it and it even made its way into some articles. I honestly can't think of another fanbase which acts this way, and when people go "dial it back" then the crazies start acting like we are saying you can't ever criticize Gaga (which is obviously not what we are stating).

Anyway, I like what little I've heard but I highly doubt it's the lead. Interscope/UMG was already trying to yank it months ago—so they've long been aware of partial snippets being leaked, and in this day and age when leaks can be way more harmful for sales/streaming I can't see them letting it be the lead after all of that.

Archived