💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think of Stupid Love Situation?

LadyLuca

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

So first of all I dont judge if you listend or didnt listen to the song.  I think we can agree we are all fans and want the best for Gaga and love her music.

Anyways.

1. What do you think is goin on right now? how did it even leak? Do you think Gaga herself leaked parts of the song? like she did with aura? Did she wanted Stupid love to be the lead and the record label chose another single? does that happen right now?

2. Did the song fully leaked? Or just in some snippets? 

3.  Do you like the song? Honestly I cant tell- its diffrent I think and I wanna hear it in HQ. (is the song even real?)

4. Any theory or opinion? what do u think? Do we really know whats goin on? who knows if its goin to be the lead. maybe this is an unreleased song thats leaking. which got scrapped from lg6 and lg6 is still some months away. we dont know, right?

5. Any theory or opinion? what do u think?

All in all I think that situation is tragic if that is the lead of LG6. I would have loved to wait another month or when they wanted to release LG6 related stuff. I want the album/singels get released as they are planned and not messy by leaks. This is unfair for Gaga and her team. But who knows whats goin on. I just wanted to sum up my thoughts because my heart is beating because of the new music.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds upbeat, positive, pop and nothing really like what's on the radio at the minute with that strong vocal style. I like it a lot to be honest! I'm kind of done with sad pop. 

Edit: just re read title. It is what it is, shame it leaked but it's not like anyone outside of stan culture has a clue. 

I was just thinking about it.
The song was leaked by a Russian Gaga fan who has many connections.This was a gift for members of one of Gaga's Russian fan groups.

God, I'm the first person to write about this leak here. 
But I do not understand why he published it, if in the end it is a lead single to LG6..

At the time, he wrote that the song was recorded in 2011-2013. Understand nothing.

Shawniqua Mendes

I like it so far, I'm just hoping it's not a lead single... 

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

NFRatwell

I have no doubt Gaga wanted this song as lead since she teased it herself months ago. But I don’t think she leaked it. She had a plan for next month but obviousl that’s messed up now. It happens when you wait this long to release the lead (possible a whole year since the lead was supposed to come April). Which makes me wonder why it was moved so long, either way, I’m happy we have heard some of it and I’m ready to hear it when she releases. It’s a good song (probably the best lead of hers since BTW). Although I hope LG6 is a bit more... experimental (Like BTW) lol 

I will not listen to the leaks for many reasons BUT

I’m not feeling any sympathy honestly. The song has been ready for months apparently. Those 3 years of constant teasing then total silence then teasing... were torture. There was no reason to do any of this to fans who just wanted some MUSIC, which is what she is known for. 

I guess we’ll see how that goes but it doesn’t even seem like it was meant to be part of some huge campaign or anything of the sort...

I guess they just held on that single for months because of Haus L*bs and Enigma and honestly that’s what they get for keeping it so confidential

DovakhiinSasha

I havent heard it nor will I listen to it until it is officially released. But if you tease and hype people so much and you wait so long to release something... I'm just surprised the whole album didn't leak...

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, DovakhiinSasha said:

I havent heard it nor will I listen to it until it is officially released. But if you tease and hype people so much and you wait so long to release something... I'm just surprised the whole album didn't leak...

Watch it just be a scrapped demo, you will never listen to it

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

DovakhiinSasha
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Watch it just be a scrapped demo, you will never listen to it

Well if the album comes out and it's not on it, it'll still be out there then, on the www xD  🤡

Phaye Monster

I’ve been waiting for LG6 for so long it doesn’t even feel real. 
after so many theories and rumours that turned into nothing I think I just stopped expecting anything, and now that there’s something I’m kind of in shock. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

DovakhiinSasha
1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

I’ve been waiting for LG6 for so long it doesn’t even feel real. 
after so many theories and rumours that turned into nothing I think I just stopped expecting anything, and now that there’s something I’m kind of in shock. 

Probably in shock that you're still alive while #LG6 is happening. Honestly I thought It would come in another lifetime :koons:

Helxig

Something is fishy about it... there's one part that I've heard before! It was a 'leak' from way back... I clearly remember the "oh oh Ooh OOooh" part

All the other parts seem real/new though!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived