💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think of Stupid Love Situation?

LadyLuca

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

I don't think anyone should be making any sort of opinion of whether the song is bad until they've heard the actual official version of the song. 

The snippets sound like someone played the song from their phone, tossed it in the dryer, and someone else recorded it with their Motorola Razor. 

If this is indeed the lead single, and Gaga herself wasn't behind the leak, I feel bad for her. Although I do have to question how it is that other major artists never have to deal with leaks. Joanne wasn't her fault, but she does tend to have a lot of leaks. 

Part of me doesn't think this is the lead though. 

But honestly? I think people asking for the leak here or in PMs should get slapped with warning points or bans. Honestly. 

First of all, a new Motorola Razr just came out :huntyga:

Second, i agree with you, and i think the instrumentals are gonna sound a lot better once we hear it in better quality  but still... the title and the lyrics sound stupid and shallow and i’m a little turned off by the Oh oh oh oh and that is hardly gonna change. I just wish this wasn’t the lead, maybe i wouldn’t have such high expectations  :oops: 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I don't think Gaga would ever use the word "stupid" in a song. 

? Why not? :laughga:

I don’t think it’s the lead nor is it on the album. It’s apparently been around since 2013

BYE

sarahb
9 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I don't think Gaga would ever use the word "stupid" in a song. 

It's complicated and stupid
Got my ass squeezed by sexy Cupid

3 minutes ago, sarahb said:

It's complicated and stupid
Got my ass squeezed by sexy Cupid

I guarantee you have of these liddos would call those lyrics "cringey" if they belonged to a new song. 

They literally tear apart everything she does now. 

Don't like it. I will probably listen to it a few times and then forget about it :(

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Bradley

It sounds really positive and honestly I think it's not a bad thing it's not dark and edgy. I had expected dark music from Gaga cause of all the hardcore DJs that she's working with, but the radio eats up positive cheerful dance music like this and the lead needs to be successful.

We all know Born This Way is kinda upbeat and positive as well then became her third #1 hit. Then remember before she released Judas, she said 

"If you think Born This Way sounds different, you're not ready for Judas."

She can always reserve something more edgy for the second and third singles.

ShayCristoforo

I think it sounds fun and her voice is really well showcased. The lyrics maybe aren’t super complex so far, but that may be a good thing for mass appeal. Can’t wait to hear the full final thing. But I’m also prepared for this to never be heard again ever lmao 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

8 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Russian Gaga fan.... perhaps hacked ? 

No, he published this excerpt as a special gift for the members of his group.

Alegagaloo

I think this is a made up leak by her team to create hype and avoid real leaks, the song was circulating since years 

Jigglygoth
9 hours ago, Gagarka said:

I was just thinking about it.
The song was leaked by a Russian Gaga fan who has many connections.This was a gift for members of one of Gaga's Russian fan groups.

God, I'm the first person to write about this leak here. 
But I do not understand why he published it, if in the end it is a lead single to LG6..

At the time, he wrote that the song was recorded in 2011-2013. Understand nothing.

This russian-spy sub-plot, OMG, I'm living 

tenor.gif?itemid=5447333

HEART OF EVER-FROST

HookerOnAChurch

I would love to give u an answer but unfortunately i didn't listen to the song.. so far 

blinking GIF by Wendy Williams

gypsy101
9 hours ago, Karl said:

Sounds upbeat, positive, pop and nothing really like what's on the radio at the minute with that strong vocal style. I like it a lot to be honest! I'm kind of done with sad pop. 

Edit: just re read title. It is what it is, shame it leaked but it's not like anyone outside of stan culture has a clue. 

this is not true; it was the top trending topic on twitter yesterday. i saw a screenshot at one point there were 27 thousand tweets.

Archived