Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[Poll] What do you think of Stupid Love so far?

Tom Nook

What do you think of Stupid Love?  

436 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the song judging by the leak snippets?

• I Like It So Far
    • I Don’t Like It
    • No Opinion Yet/Waiting For Full Song

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2020 at 07:59 AM

Featured Posts

thehanyo

Well the poll confirms only a small-- yet vocal-- group within the fanbase hates the song. 10% according to this. Ignore them, they drink.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BetrayedSTAN
50 minutes ago, Rio said:

We've never heard Frankensteined I swear 😂 

Talk about yourself :queenga:

Cello

Sounds great from the snippets I've heard, and so catchy! 

Freak out freak out freak out look at me 

the office party hard GIF

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Bae said:

I thought the same thing when the cure came out. Except that was the first time Gaga ever released a blatantly basic catchy, pop song. I ended up loving the Cure, but was so confused as to why she chose to go so commercial.

Well yeah my point is that she's done this before so it shouldnt be a surprise

chaeri pls

I cant find the longer snippet I've only heard the super short one so I don't have an opinion yet. Still hunting sisterens will update lol.

Gagaloo911

The responses from so many posting in here is just :wtfga:

Note: This post isn't directed at the 90% of you who said you like it or are reserving judgment until the official release. 

Yall are ungrateful. After all this time of demanding Gaga go back to electronic pop and this is what you have to say? Calling it trash, etc. when you haven't even heard the full thing, let alone the finalized, HQ product? 

YIKES! 

Like you don't have to like the song if you really aren't feeling it, but to trash it as some of you are? And all based off LQ LEAKED SNIPPETS? 

It's shameful. At the very least you can wait until it's officially released and judge then. 

All that being said, she's literally coming off all this success and hype from ASIB. She needs something light, accessible and easy on the ears to get the GP interested and listening to her new music after winning them over with ASIB. 

You really think that's going to happen with an experimental electronic extravaganza? Hell no. That will scare off all those people. 

It's the LEAD SINGLE. The very first song and sound everyone will hear. Based on what we can hear from what's leaked, it's bright, very catchy and accessible. Which is exactly what she needs for this. 

You can get experimental, dark sounds you're wanting on the album. That's not what should be released as the first single though :smh:

Drin Lon

It’s catchy and loud at points but in a more structured way compared to PI.

From what I heard it has tons of hooks very electropop and seems like something that’d do good in europe don’t know about us radio tho.

Production seems fire so that’s great also yeah the lyrics make no sense but if the final product is sleek and well structured it should have no problem being a hit it’s definitely super catchy even tho the chorus isn’t like a bad romance chorus it has such a punch to it like a disco classic idk. Basically it’s a fun song so I won’t be mad at all if it’s the lead I just don’t want it to sound choppy or rough when it’s released, so yeah.

Tbh I voted the third option because I didn't listen to anything and I want to hear the full version if released (legally). Otherwise, if it isn't in the album I'd listen to it eventually :)

On 1/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, zerojk said:

For some reason most monsters who dislike are post ARTPOP fans... most of us who have been following her since TF/TFM liked it

This isn’t true I’ve followed her since TFM and this song sounds so weak compared to everything she’s done before Idk I just feel like it sounds generic. I don’t know why people are saying it sounds Born this way era when it doesn’t

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

I know we shouldn’t really be judging something that’s a really LQ leak but sometimes you can just what the songs like and I just I really hope this song isn’t on LG6. Yeah most of us will probably like the song and think it’s cute but I feel like it will get boring very quickly and will be forgettable, from what we’ve heard it sounds like a very basic pop song and the lyrics are so bad. I really don’t like how she sings on it either. :(

All I know is that every fan is so thirsty for new music that I can see that they just want Gaga to release anything at this point :messga:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Cookie Tookie
14 minutes ago, Deano said:

I know we shouldn’t really be judging something that’s a really LQ leak but sometimes you can just what the songs like and I just I really hope this song isn’t on LG6. Yeah most of us will probably like the song and think it’s cute but I feel like it will get boring very quickly and will be forgettable, from what we’ve heard it sounds like a very basic pop song and the lyrics are so bad. I really don’t like how she sings on it either. :(

All I know is that every fan is so thirsty for new music that I can see that they just want Gaga to release anything at this point :messga:

I think it’s really my fault for having high expectations and expecting much growth from Gaga. Especially since I’ve been listening to a lot of creative, less commercial artists for the past several years of Gaga’s Musical hiatus. It’s sad that Gaga’s highest quality work was all the way back in 2011 with Born This Way, both lyrically and visually. 
At the age 33, I don’t need basic pop music from Gaga that any other basic pop artist can give. Especially a track that sounds straight out of like a 2014-2015. IF she’s really going for something along the lines of Madonna’s Confessions, she has A LOT of work to do judging by this one song. 

Archived