Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[Poll] What do you think of Stupid Love so far?

Tom Nook

What do you think of Stupid Love?  

436 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the song judging by the leak snippets?

• I Like It So Far
    • I Don’t Like It
    • No Opinion Yet/Waiting For Full Song

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2020 at 07:59 AM

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga
6 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

To those who heard it- how does it compare to her other leads?

So far, second to last only beating out PI. Not because it’s bad but because it’s so basic sounding

migamiga

I thought my response went through but i dont see it. apologies if this double posts 

It's not that I don't like it. It's just very basic sounding. Very uninspired and not up to par with her other stuff- especially for a comeback single. I would be fine with it if it was an album track though. I like the direction it's going in but lyrics and melody were whatever. I do like the chorus (at least the first part of it that leaked). It's just very underwhelming cause Gaga's been known as an artist that pushes the boundaries and always does something different but this just feels so cookie cutter and GP-pandering

likeitrough

i like it but but i am really hoping it's not from LG6 or at the least, not the lead. it reminds me so much of a car commercial, like an ironically "good" song.

****, i wish it was an old song from BTW so i wouldn't have to worry about it's success and critical reception.

Animal Claws
6 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

For me it's her second best lead, only losing to Bad Romance

littlepotter
14 hours ago, Bae said:

I guess i’ll get dragged for stating my opinion in which the OP directly asked for. 

I don’t like it and think it sounds uninspired. Sorta like the cheap music you hear on TV during makeup commercials. Very disappointed in Gaga. I would have never ever thought someone who just massively capitalized off Shallow is basing a comeback around a song like this. 

But like... have u HEARD the curr

chaeri pls

JusKeepBreathin

It sounds dated. 

But maybe she'll pull a Rebel Heart and change the whole thing because it leaked at the last minute. 

At this point 

Shameless, Raising Hell and I will get dragged to hell on GGD, but even Harley's in Hawaii sound better. 

I hope the full song is better.  I'm not listening to any more of it until the full song comes out. At least she'll get a couple of listens from me on an actual streaming platform. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

myusername

Weak AF. I hope it's an unreleased from AISB. I don't want that kind of sound and lyrics on LG6. I'm expecting something big, something underground, something mature. Even the title "Stupid Love", no, just no. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

But like... have u HEARD the curr

I thought the same thing when the cure came out. Except that was the first time Gaga ever released a blatantly basic catchy, pop song. I ended up loving the Cure, but was so confused as to why she chose to go so commercial.

Animal Claws
1 hour ago, myusername said:

Weak AF. I hope it's an unreleased from AISB. I don't want that kind of sound and lyrics on LG6. I'm expecting something big, something underground, something mature. Even the title "Stupid Love", no, just no. 

Something big? A Star Is Born

Something mature? Joanne

19 hours ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Compared to Frankensteined this is NOTHING. 

I don't like it tbh and it's a shame that some people consider it as comeback to gaga's roots.  

We've never heard Frankensteined I swear 😂 

nerdfacekillah

i don’t think about it because i still haven’t heard the leak

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

TimisaMonster

Let's just say...the title should be changed to Stupid Song 

:saladga:

It sounds like a BTW reject, lyrics make 0 sense, and the beat and cheap oh oh ohs are like so lazy and the beat is ok

It just doesnt give me any lead single vibes...maybe a filler song on the album 

I hope she isnt freaking out because they chose a better lead and this never made the cut on the album so she is like :fthis:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
11 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

Weakest...makes perfect illusion look like bad romance 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Weakest...makes perfect illusion look like bad romance 

I loved  PI. I thought it was original and new. Too bad the GP didn't agree. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived