• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

We keep on winning 

no estaría tan seguro de eso :chica:

... and now i just sit in silence.

SHALLOW

Inb4 it's just another hashtag made by BTS stans. I swear, i'm gonna have to delete Twitter cause of them :saladga:

ChromaticaPunk
9 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I want to listen to it :nooo::giveup:

Me too but don't. I know I will regret it I did it before.

I searched for the leak. Who wouldn't? So far I only hear snippets and a sound cloud that won't play at all.

When it comes for real, I'll buy it. In the meantime, tryin to ignore leaks that could hurt its launch.

Btw, I found this Frankensteined song, that is so ironically soothing, melty like. Musically this is a hit. I'm not sure if the lyrics have mass appeal tho.

1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

As it should! The song is a ****ing bop!

Anyone who says otherwise...

happy joaquin phoenix GIF

I know you're joking but can we let people not like a song in peace without being demonized? Cus I can already tell when the song gets released (if it ever does) that some will share their negative opinion and be yelled at for it. 

Again not talking about you, just took the opportunity to say that

Sounds like a BTW outtake,,, even the synth in the background sounds like the synth from Born This Way (song) during the verses. Praying for gags :/

Glamourpuss
19 minutes ago, Fresco said:

I searched for the leak. Who wouldn't? So far I only hear snippets and a sound cloud that won't play at all.

When it comes for real, I'll buy it. In the meantime, I have my fingers in my ears, tryin to ignore leaks that could hurt its launch.

Btw, I found this Frankensteined song, that is so ironically soothing, melty like. Musically this is a hit. I'm not sure if the lyrics have mass appeal tho.

A GGD member made that after those Frankensteined rumours surfaced. It's actually not bad for a fan made song. :pawsup:

Daylight Jokers
12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

A GGD member made that after those Frankensteined rumours surfaced. It's actually not bad for a fan made song. :pawsup:

Nico Collins has an account here??

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

Nico Collins has an account here??

I remember ggd being the place I listened to the song and I thought the creator was the one who shared it. :huh: I'm not sure tbh. 

sampool
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

As it should! The song is a ****ing bop!

Anyone who says otherwise...

happy joaquin phoenix GIF

It leaked?

Leoj305

I don’t get why it’s so hard for her to just reply to her FANS, the people that made her famous..... and say hey you guys it’s a leak or it’s an old leak or whatever. 

Archived