💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This Is A Song For Her OG Fans (and the radio)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mean it sounds like a song gaga wrote for someone else or asib scrap or something like that

sounds too generic for agaga song imo

... and now i just sit in silence.

Gypsy Life
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

We're here! We're queer! We're in our late 20s and have jobs now to buy her stuff 

Get those 3 sales

lady_gaga___disco_heaven_by_rocxtar-d3cf

Electric Mary

It looks like some scrapped generic song from ARTPOP, and not in a good way , how can somebody that produced so many good songs these last few years ( yes Bloodpop I’m looking at you ) produce this ? Like wtf 

Electric Mary

I mean don’t get me wrong it could accept it as a filler song or something like that , I would just pretend it didn’t happen, but LEAD SINGLE , guuuuuurl

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Electric Mary said:

It looks like some scrapped generic song from ARTPOP, and not in a good way , how can somebody that produced so many good songs these last few years ( yes Bloodpop I’m looking at you ) produce this ? Like wtf 

You have heard a 1 minute low quality leak and are already judging it? And no one has confirmed it's a lead single yet. How can you have an opinion about a PRODUCTION when not even one instrument can be heard? I mean...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Electric Mary
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You have heard a 1 minute low quality leak and are already judging it? And no one has confirmed it's a lead single yet. How can you have an opinion about a PRODUCTION when not even one instrument can be heard? I mean...

C’mon if you can’t hear the song at get an idea I’m sorry but I can , and it’s just not it in my opinion , specially for a work that ( allegedly) has been going on for 3 years , this looks like a rushed song 

Petrichor
15 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

So this is a song for nobody? Considering her OG fans dumped her years ago and radio would never play this

Speak for yourself. I’ve been with her since “Just Dance” and this will be the best pop song she’s released since ARTPOP (sans “The Cure”).

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It wasn't love

It wasn't love

It was a perfect illusion

Omg so deep

I agree, so... :sis: 

Electric Mary
1 minute ago, Petrichor said:

Speak for yourself. I’ve been with her since “Just Dance” and this will be the best pop song she’s released since ARTPOP (sans “The Cure”).

There’s not many pop things to compare it to lmao, only ASIB pop songs and yes it’s superior ( well thank god ) but for a pop comeback this is weak as hell

Britney Jean1
15 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

dance pop is what y'all have been begging for since C2C, she's giving us exactly what we've been asking for

plz don't find excuses for her  and don't blame us for wanting a bop! 

Slim

MaryJaneHolland

I actually feel like behind the LQ-ness of this leak, there's a very sleek synthpop Carly/Robyn type of production, so I am really excited for that.

nenhures

I love how everytime something new comes out, and this isn't directed at OP but to other people, this nasty gatekeeping "if you were not a fan since April 1st 1887 you're not a real one" attitude comes out. Can y'all chill and stop being so f*cking dramatic?

Reality

I disagree that this is a song "made for her OG fans".

I became a fan of Gaga during ARTPOP, and even then, this song doesn't really sound similar to anything else since then. It's most like BTW (FOHL to be more specific), but with more of a modern production. 

I think that this is a song meant for everyone! It's a fun, catchy dance pop song with an 80s influence! It's great! I seriously don't understand why some people hate it as much as they do. Granted, it's a very vocal minority, but still, this is literally exactly what everyone's been wanting from Gaga since C2C and Joanne. How can you not  love it?!

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived