Mirages

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
5 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Mirages Submitted :vegas:

Honestly, re-listening to a few songs on this album, this may be my least favorite album by Mariah. When I re-listened to MIAM, I did enjoy it a lot more than I did the first 2 times I listen to the album as a whole, but this is my 3rd time listening to E=MC^2 and I can say, I enjoyed MIAM a lot more.

N E ways, hoping Touch My Body, Migrate, I Wish You Well and For The Record are in the top 4 :firega:

Amazing choice for top 4:kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages

Friendly reminder that you have 48 hrs to submit your votes :kara:

@Ryusei @Twitter @ANTI WP @Gen @nenhures @DiamondKing @SamanthaC @Davian @SkyPrincess @Reginald 

For everyone else, the ceremony will take place on Sunday February 2nd at 9PM CET :heart:

@Arcanum @Blown Away @Aarghya @dimitristhe @Animal Claws @Gimme More @Enzo @KatieJudasGaga4 @ReidOne @Hades @RuPaul @Marges @King J 

Also I got a submission from someone with the nickname of WD if anyone knows who that is please let me know, otherwise I won't take the submission into consideration.

Perched dahling 

Justice for Bye Bye

source.gif

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Mirages
30 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Omg wait 

Yes most of the OGs have not submitted :bradley:

Mirages
On 1/25/2020 at 10:05 AM, Marges said:

One song already snatched my wig again after not listening to it for about half a year :huntyga:

I keep thinking which song it is :oprah:

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm so Obsessed.mp3 with Migrate :enigma:

I've had it on repeat this whole week and its probably my favorite song on the album :firega:

Mirages
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm so Obsessed.mp3 with Migrate :enigma:

I've had it on repeat this whole week and its probably my favorite song on the album :firega:

Migrate is that bitch! They really did this album dirty with promotion, it should have been a single :triggered:

ElectricKing

Submitted! 

I really like the way you've done the forms, it makes rating so easy and efficient.

Mirages
3 hours ago, Faded said:

Submitted! 

I really like the way you've done the forms, it makes rating so easy and efficient.

Yay glad you liked it :kara: I try to make it as easy as possible for everyone...it also is efficient for me cause I can calculate the results easily without having to copy the numbers.

Archived