Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This is terrible...

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

I feel *so bad* for Gaga and for us, too. 

We've been waiting so long for LG6, and the lead has leaked. 

As much as we're all excited to hear new music - does anyone else not feel totally upset by all of this?

Like, when Gaga makes the 'big announcement' - nothing is gonna surprise us. 

We've lost that moment of 'f**k, she just announced the single title' 

We all know it. 

We know the title, the chorus, the general direction... it's wrong :bradley:

She must be so upset right now.

Spoiler

I haven't heard the leak. I listened to *literally* three seconds before the above sentiment hit me, so I'm not being hypocritical. 

I'm also not judging anyone who has listened to the song. I totally get it - you're not in the wrong. I just feel bad, even for those of you who are enjoying it, that we didn't get to experience this moment as a fanbase together at a time when Gaga meant for it to be.

I think what hurts most is the fact that - based on the tiniest bit I have heard - Gaga is obviously returning to her pop sound again... and whilst I know she loves that direction herself, I am sure she is excited to finally give 'us' what we've wanted for so long. 

And now we've ruined it :fthis:

Spoiler

At the same time, though, I think her team is to blame here. 

As much as it might be wrong for people to listen to leaks - it is inevitable. 

It's not this community's fault for listening to the music. 

It's the fault of Gaga's team for letting it - somehow - leak before it was meant to. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRealJT

It’s such a low quality snippet.  I can wait to officially stream it in all its hq glory. 
I wonder if they’ll rush release it 

Runway

It was suppose to come 10 months ago. What’s surprising is it didn’t leak sooner. And I don’t think this is the lead single :poot: 

PoshLife

I wouldn't say I'm upset. My friends and I are in WhatsApp celebrating that we can hear what the new era might sound like and that new Gaga music is probably just weeks away.

And with utmost respect to Gaga and her team, if you're gonna sit on a project for this long, it just makes the risk of leaks more likely. I'm not that surprised.

OMonster
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

How do we know it is the lead tho? 

Lead or not, it's a new Gaga track and we aren't meant to hear it :messga:

subtext / fantasy

ConnorFilm
Just now, Runway said:

It was suppose to come 10 months ago. What’s surprising is it didn’t leak sooner. And I don’t think this is the lead single :poot: 

Very true. It could just be a random song off LG6 that her and Bloodpop have made. We don't know the plans for this album at all. 

I do think this is 100% for LG6, regardless. We all remember that photo of her pumpkin during Halloween with SL on her phone. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Ryusei

The other leak thread got deleted... 

i really liked how it went with PI and Shallow with no real prior leaks... 

regardless of if it is the lead or not, all of this is now pointing towards this having something to do with the new album...

Musery

Phaye Monster

You worded this pretty well. Leaks are hard to resist and I'm not blaming anyone, but y'all need to stop spreading it.

IF it is the lead single, we're all in trouble. We waited so long for the surprise and we missed it. I only heard 10 seconds so I'm still excited for the full thing, but for a lot of people that excitement is lost

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

NFRatwell

I’m sorry but... this was going to happen. We got a short leak in October, and once something leaks in short it means the whole song is out there. On top of that, her team knew it leaked, which is probably why Gaga had it in that pic. 

Phaye Monster

You worded this pretty well. Leaks are hard to resist and I'm not blaming anyone, but y'all need to stop spreading it.

IF it is the lead single, we're all in trouble. We waited so long for the surprise and we missed it. I only heard 10 seconds so I'm still excited for the full thing, but for a lot of people that excitement is lost

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived