This is terrible...

OMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

1 hour ago, Taide said:

It's literally her and her teams fault. You can't just send a song  to radios a YEAR before  it's release and expect it to never leak. 

Wait iy was send to radios? Can someome explain please?

I now know it was supposed to come out in March 2018 but was than postponed (why? Do we know the source?)

So now the song was around for ages yet noone leaked it but now it did and we're hear listening to it right?

Colourful

gagaweekly
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Where were you when it came to defending ARTPOP because as far as I know everyone was and still is shitting on that iconic project with so much wasted potential :reductive:

It’s so funny how no one is allowed to think badly of her current projets but as soon as they turn 1 year old they can be called trash and flops.

Y’all got to let ARTPOP flop, let us hate on crap makeup and a bad rehashed show. We’re allowed to call her recent career choices floppy. 

Who said dont think badly about her current project???? Like it or hate it, I dont care, but know where you belong. Dont be over-emmerzed. You are just a fan. If you hate her project THAT MUCH, just dont be the fan. You dont have a duty to be a fan.

Also when did I let ARTPOP flop:triggered: as if I can safe it. honey we are just fans.

DovakhiinSasha
2 hours ago, zerojk said:

GP don’t give a **** about leaks, im sure they will all hear it when it comes out, chill guys

Plus you need to remember all ASIB soundtrack leaked MONTHS in andvance and it still SMASHED

Hahha I didn't even know this omg I've lived under a rock! :laughga:

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

ApplauseftAdele

Well first of all Gaga leaked the title in her Halloween post. so it wouldn’t have been a shock anyways.

Secondly, this song is over a year old. I know Gaga is busy but she’s kept us in the dark for so long so naturally if there’s a leak it will spread like wildfire.  And idk why they’re waiting so damn long like we’re STARVED of new music!!! Her last Dance Pop record was in 2013!!!! Like jeez... sometimes I get angry like our fan base really just is always waiting...

also it might not even be the lead, news reports are just reporting it as the lead because of all the rumor tweets.

Well i didn't heard it lol, i was about to do it now cause everyone is taking about it, but ... I'm stubborn so now I'm not going to do it until she releases it officially :oops:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
36 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Am I the only one who absolutely loves it? 

No I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!

9 minutes ago, Magui said:

Well i didn't heard it lol, i was about to do it now cause everyone is taking about it, but ... I'm stubborn so now I'm not going to do it until she releases it officially :oops:

Not gonna happen sis, they are playing. They have been playing us for years now ..

TropicOfCANCER

I don’t feel bad.  I’m past the point of caring. Girls like Rihanna and gaga need to know that they started as pop stars and that’s what people want, not stupid make up. It’s time for the album cycle, this is what happens when you drag your feet. 

1 minute ago, affection said:

Not gonna happen sis, they are playing. They have been playing us for years now ..

But why the hell is everyone talking that the song is going to impact radios and stuff?? Like, i went to dinner with the friends, scrolled through my phone wen i was back at home and everyone is talking like the song is the new single??? 

10 minutes ago, Magui said:

But why the hell is everyone talking that the song is going to impact radios and stuff?? Like, i went to dinner with the friends, scrolled through my phone wen i was back at home and everyone is talking like the song is the new single??? 

because were delusional my dear, always have been, always will be.. the song is old and Leake partly a year ago even, they wouldn't dare to release this as a lead

RocketNumberNine
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

But then, how do you explain Gaga teasing the track on Instagram in October?

Why would she do that?

The first part of this song had leaked 3 months ago on YouTube. If this was a song from LG6, it would already be deleted from YouTube.
They just played  for fun that day probably..
Also song was OLD ıts probably for ARTPOP or BTW or original lg5 ı dont know but ıts not LG6... 
Its not catchy ıts sounds like Fashion Of His love 

Illuminati

You guys spent months obsessing over 6a6a and other obviously fake twitter insiders looking for ANYONE that could leak something but the moment it finally does leak you're pretending like you didn't expect this to happen  :rip:

Yes ideally I would have loved to have an official announcement, maybe a year ago.

SHALLOW

I guess the only option is to scrap this and release something better as the lead now :vegas:

Also i think it’s good that something leaked, cause now i’m a lil bit more interested whereas i was so over it before

Archived